ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thirst is real. Hope Nike just releases them everywhere and kills the market so resellers can leave the Roshe alone.... :smh:

Crazy. Nike only held the pair in my cart for under 2 minutes. I was trying to log into my account and check out and after I logged in it said the item was removed from my cart. So darn close. Man getting my hands on one single pair of these shoes is ridiculous. Onto tomorrow it is. FNL always gives me problems on the payment portion though so not keeping my hopes up. Congrats to all who copped.

Dude with 60 posts telling me I should be blocked 
laugh.gif

And if you think I get my information from this thread OR blocking me from this thread would stop me from reselling.  I resell every single Nike release every single weekend.  All without leaving my condo.
roll.gif
 you're a cold piece of work my dude!

I know I'm way late to the game on this but I'm looking for the iguana/black/sail Roshe's. anyone have any idea if anyplace has any in stock? I check all the online sites that I know every few days but am unable to find anything. I see them on eBay but they seem to be priced stupid high and I've read in this thread that there are a number of knock offs out there. I realize this type of question is asked a lot, but its very clear y'all know all the roshe spots. TIA.
Check your local Urban Outfitters, they have the three OG colorways. Price is $5 above retail but it's better than paying $50 above retail.

There are still some good peeps in this thread. You just gotta weed out the BS. :smokin

Also there are some pairs of black/white and red/white's at the FA in Garden State Plaza in NJ. The FNL had all the split packs and the FB's (minus the mints). There were like 3 people all trying on the orange/browns.

Sorry I don't follow all the nicknames. Hope my info can land a few people some pairs if they missed them.

I know I'm way late to the game on this but I'm looking for the iguana/black/sail Roshe's. anyone have any idea if anyplace has any in stock? I check all the online sites that I know every few days but am unable to find anything. I see them on eBay but they seem to be priced stupid high and I've read in this thread that there are a number of knock offs out there. I realize this type of question is asked a lot, but its very clear y'all know all the roshe spots. TIA.
Check your local Urban Outfitters, they have the three OG colorways. Price is $5 above retail but it's better than paying $50 above retail.
I'll help my fellow Broshes out

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=26166827

Dude with 60 posts telling me I should be blocked 
laugh.gif

And if you think I get my information from this thread OR blocking me from this thread would stop me from reselling.  I resell every single Nike release every single weekend.  All without leaving my condo.
Kid is just begging for hate in the thread xD not going to lie I resent the fellow too.

i was wondering wouldnt it be better to buy off FNL to get points and 20$ back over 200$ o: then NDC

Bird in the hand...

Though I have a feeling they'll be widely available and plenty to go around aside from resellers hoarding inventory.

I agree though, better for me to get more Winner's Circle points AND use my rewards.

All 3 DTLRs in Charlotte still has Tarps, Squads, and Gammas. Urbanoutfitters @ Southpark has limited sizes in Iguanas and Black/Sails The thirst for Roshes aren't here.

Crazy. Nike only held the pair in my cart for under 2 minutes. I was trying to log into my account and check out and after I logged in it said the item was removed from my cart. So darn close. Man getting my hands on one single pair of these shoes is ridiculous. Onto tomorrow it is. FNL always gives me problems on the payment portion though so not keeping my hopes up. Congrats to all who copped.
me too.. I think it was better if i never tried logging on.. FOL :/

If it was an "error", theyd be losing ALOT of money. I highly doubt its an error
I don't think so either but I also talked to a Nike rep and they have no record of a restock. To be sure, the rep said to contact them about a confirmed order and they'll look into it. To anyone who got their confirmation, it would be appreciated to do so to get this clarified. I would have done it but I got my pairs during the first release.

Js want the soft grey/beach total crimsons to drop .
Js want rosheID to drop .

Everything else is js footnotes .

This is how I feel right now!! Really like my Mint FBs but damn they are ruining it for me!! Even some of my friends hitting me up to get them the Yeezy roshes. Killing my zen vibe!

During the first release the Nike rep told me the same thing, that they were accidentally release and that it was an error and that nothing was gonna be shipped. That's why I say Nike reps don't know right from left

Back
Top Bottom