ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Applying for a spot on TRo

Jeff Richard Salvador

Hayward,Ca

Size 11
I can't say enough about this NT member! He has been helpful since I have been on this Roshe thread. From information on releases, random drops, discounts and just anything and everything Roshe related. When I couldn't, Jeff took time out his his schedule to make calls for me on a potential purchase. Even called Bloomingdales for me to try to get me the 15% off discount while I was on a long road trip so I could finally get myself those Strata DFWs-- but while he was making those calls my size sold out. I appreciate all the help Jeff contributes, not only for me but for other members on the Roshe Run thread. A definite +1 from me, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! 

GOOD LUCK JEFF!

Heads up to people who use Angelus. 

Mesh was dirty so I threw 'em in the wash.

Use like 4-5 coats of Waterproofer, I used like 2-3 coats that's why most of the paint is still on the swoosh.

time to remove paint and repaint
thanks ****ies on the review! When you say waterproofer, where did you get that from? turtlefeathers also? 

Jeff Richard Salvador
Hayward,Ca
Size 11

It all happened last year, I initially first saw them at Nicekicks while I was browsing for some new release Jordan then something caught my eye which is the Roshe Run Stadium then I did a little bit of research online where I could find them but no luck getting them thinking I was a little bit late in the game which sucks because I really like the colorway of the shoe and how simple it is. My gf and I decided to go to the mall to search where I could find them but no luck either but there's some colorway that is available and decided to pick my first Roshe which is the Cybers, I told my gf that its really comfortable and simple the shoe is, then I'm instantly sold after that, I know I'm on a mission finding more pairs. My hunt continues after that I decided to go back to the mall and was so excited to get another pair but unfortunately they don't  have it anymore which I regret not getting them the first time I saw them. Throughout the year I did a little research for some other colorway then I saw the OG Mango which I really love to have but once again I was late on getting the, Later on I found some different colorway at ebay but don't wanna pay over retail thinking I could get better price and they gonna pop out again but I was wrong. Early this year while I was searching for some OG Mango, I found this site NikeTalk and decided to take a look to find some helpful info I could get. After that I eventually join them which is one of the helpful forum I've been. I also learned that I don't need to lurked around just to get some information, I can also do it myself and try to help fellow broshe get what they need. Later on I got my 2nd pair of Roshe which is the Atomic Woven and I knew my journey just started, throughout the year I have obtain most of my roshes with the help of my fellow broshes. I may have a few Jordans but Roshes is the only thing that got me into collecting shoes. I like to thank this community if it weren't for you guys I wouldn't be have what I have right now and to TRo who helped us gather around to make a one happy Broshe family. Would also like to thank Stussykyd, ****ies, Dzankle, Leopard, Villarino, SpecialFX, DustyBruh, and to my fellow Broshes who look after me. Thank you for taking your time reading my application and I'll do my best as I can to contribute more to this community.

Good luck Jeff! Some great apps for June TRo draft class

thanks ****ies on the review! When you say waterproofer, where did you get that from? turtlefeathers also? 
uh i just had some waterproofer around from ShoePalace i never got around to use it until today

Angelus paint from TurtleFeathers, yeah. 

Whoops meant to quote ****ies not stussy.

did you use/apply a finisher after your angelus coats?

If not, you might consider ordering some to apply to your finished angelus coats. I was told that the finisher helps lock in and water proof the paint. I used that for my customs but have not washed my mesh yet. If I do, ill snap some pics.

Last edited:
did you use/apply a finisher after your angelus coats?

If not, you might consider ordering some to apply to your finished angelus coats. I was told that the finisher helps lock in and water proof the paint. I used that for my customs but have not washed my mesh yet. If I do, ill snap some pics.
oooh i might just look into that, did you mean the Acrylic Finisher on TurtleFeathers?

def lmk how your's turns out bruh!

Last edited:
Don't know if this helps anyone but red sports are still on eastbay but size 12 only just putting that out there

Jeff Richard Salvador
Hayward,Ca
Size 11

It all happened last year, I initially first saw them at Nicekicks while I was browsing for some new release Jordan then something caught my eye which is the Roshe Run Stadium then I did a little bit of research online where I could find them but no luck getting them thinking I was a little bit late in the game which sucks because I really like the colorway of the shoe and how simple it is. My gf and I decided to go to the mall to search where I could find them but no luck either but there's some colorway that is available and decided to pick my first Roshe which is the Cybers, I told my gf that its really comfortable and simple the shoe is, then I'm instantly sold after that, I know I'm on a mission finding more pairs. My hunt continues after that I decided to go back to the mall and was so excited to get another pair but unfortunately they don't  have it anymore which I regret not getting them the first time I saw them. Throughout the year I did a little research for some other colorway then I saw the OG Mango which I really love to have but once again I was late on getting the, Later on I found some different colorway at ebay but don't wanna pay over retail thinking I could get better price and they gonna pop out again but I was wrong. Early this year while I was searching for some OG Mango, I found this site NikeTalk and decided to take a look to find some helpful info I could get. After that I eventually join them which is one of the helpful forum I've been. I also learned that I don't need to lurked around just to get some information, I can also do it myself and try to help fellow broshe get what they need. Later on I got my 2nd pair of Roshe which is the Atomic Woven and I knew my journey just started, throughout the year I have obtain most of my roshes with the help of my fellow broshes. I may have a few Jordans but Roshes is the only thing that got me into collecting shoes. I like to thank this community if it weren't for you guys I wouldn't be have what I have right now and to TRo who helped us gather around to make a one happy Broshe family. Would also like to thank Stussykyd, ****ies, Dzankle, Leopard, Villarino, SpecialFX, DustyBruh, and to my fellow Broshes who look after me. Thank you for taking your time reading my application and I'll do my best as I can to contribute more to this community.

I like the different selection you have in your collection nice!

What's good..wore my obsidian gum janoskis today after so long and my god they feel so stiff and really uncomfortable, great colorway but because of roshes I won't be wearing them anymore :lol:

Last edited:
Total Crimsons look great in the sun!

My local Champs has pretty much every size of Total Crimson, Squadron Blue, and Black/Sail available....if anyone needs help getting a pair, hmu. No taxing, just retail + state tax (6%) + shipping.

Jeff Richard Salvador
Hayward,Ca
Size 11

Good luck jeff!

1. applying for team roshe...

2. collection shots. taken before the maroon custom job. new maroons shown below....

Team Roshe App

Name: Andrew L.
Size :10
Favorite Colorway: Iguana/Maroon

What’s good everyone! I’m applying for a spot on Team ROSHE! I first came across this shoe when I was casually browsing through the Nike threads bored at work. I stumbled on this Roshe Thread where many nters were discussing how to pronounce Roshe, ROW-SHEE or ROWsh. I was sold on the shoe after ILLustRAYt posted those clean ***** pictures of the iguanas. My first purchase of Roshes, Iguanas, had me searching every NR in SoCal; I drove all the way to the Brea NR to cop. (Best $54.90, I have ever spent) Once I slid them on my feet, I felt like I was walking on clouds. That’s where my f**ckin’ problem started… I immediately started to buy more roshes because I felt that the shoe would complement almost any outfit due to its simplicity and versatility. I have slowly expanded my collection into 30 pairs including some samples. I’ve sold off much of my SB and Jordan collection to accommodate my new addiction.

I’ve gotten great information from this thread and I’ve done my best to help other NTers get roshes for RETAIL. I helped Tetsujin23 and nikekid6 get Calypsos for retail when I phone ordered them from Nike Roosevelt and 21 Mercer back in the day when they were just sitting. TRo has also returned the favor… I got my Mangos from Kevineg6; outside of that, I’ve had the great pleasure of interacting with many standup individuals including ohwussup, specialfx45, coldcity, stussykyd, del-Ro beyond the boundaries of roshes. Ohwussup and del-Ro w/ lunargrands, specialfx45 w/ his TV setup, stussykyd w/ his customizing roshe info. Not to mention, XtianP, ohmyyikes!, justdome, powattackpow, jreag and myself created our own socal group to help others in socal obtain Roshes at retail prices. One of us will text everyone super early around 5 am PST for the random roshe drops  (gotta love that corporate life to waking up early). Regardless, I would like to thank NT and Roshes for the new friendships I’ve made. I look forward to meeting, contributing, and helping others in our community as well.

Thanks for your time.
Enjoy your friends and family. Buy Roshes! Don’t Hoop in them!

+1 good luck bro

Back
Top Bottom