ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I don't mind jokes but why do you half to make fun of me :/
Stecky, come on man... I seriously am not trying to poke fun, be rude/mean but you can't possibly go asking why your being made fun of by still continually using the word half wrongly.

Not sure if it's just me, but I notice dudes especially on TR B/S/T ... ya'll got some small *** feet.

See so many dudes rockin like size 7s and 8s.

Last edited:
This thread jumped a couple of pages for no reason at all...carry on.

Nice to see NDC restock the black sails. Hoping for more colorways to pop up soon :nerd:

Loving this thread from the start, its my first time posting and it wont be the last. Here is my collection so far

Damn bro your collection is SICK (I cant wait to get my hands on the cheetah fb's) and welcome to the thread. Do you mind giving me info on the shoe racks?

Im new here dont really know how to work this. Can somebody lead me to where i can discuss about the Roshes. I would really appreciate it.

- Arun

Damn bro your collection is SICK (I cant wait to get my hands on the cheetah fb's) and welcome to the thread. Do you mind giving me info on the shoe racks?
thanks everyone!

they aren't shoe racks, its actually a laptop stand. i just used it for snapping pics.

Is there any update on when the Iguanas will be rereleased online? Or is everyone just playing the waiting game for the unannounced drop time?

Back
Top Bottom