ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone know when these drop?

Bloomingdales has their Friends and Family Sale going on right now through 11/17. 20% off your entire order and free shipping using the code "FANDF"

FSR of the new black/white womens:

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/...-rosherun?ID=814938&CategoryID=16961#fn=spp=1

Suede Panels: FSR of the greys and a few sizes in the black/dark greys:

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/nike-rosherun-sneakers?ID=750551&CategoryID=3864#fn=spp=2

Sorry  don't know the nicknames of the newer kicks and I'm not going to call the grey suede Roshes the Samsung LeBrons! 
roll.gif

Might as well save a few $ if you want em... 
nerd.gif

There are alternative services to send and recieve money other than pay pal just got to google them and for your account being restricted that's a troubling matter because even though pay pal is the best service to use their customer service is terrible. They will not help you, they will only give you escuses. If you had money on your paypal account you should ask them to send it to your bank account but that's a hassle. Many paypal users were f.ucked over from what I've read about. Account being suspended and funds never being refunded. Causes of this is probably they suspected fraudent money laundering or the person sending money might have an account with a bank that they owe money and it might have triggered their fraud alert. Other than that you have to deal with pay pal and their bad customer services.
Thanks appreciate. 

Yes, I've seen that their customer service is one of the worst i have ever seen in my life. Starting from opening hours, to ability to speak english to basic comprehension problems, their agents are the worst. Going to give them a call tomorrow but i got no hope at all since they stated that i cant contest anything. I mean, this decision is harmful for my sales and purchases and i cant even hear a single reason or have my say. This is ridiculous.

I've seen on TR's marketplace the method Venmo ? Is this reliable ? I'm afraid buyers and sellers might be afraid if i state that I can only take this methode, because I'd probably be too to be honest. 

I'm kind of desesperate (and really mad haha) at the moment so if anyone has tips on how to deal with this or methods that they know as reliable. Let me know.

The way I see it, if you did nothing wrong, you can discuss it with PayPal and get your account reinstated. They may make you jump through hoops to do it but it would be worth it in my opinion as I for one would not buy/sell to anyone not having a PayPal account.

The way I see it, if you did nothing wrong, you can discuss it with PayPal and get your account reinstated. They may make you jump through hoops to do it but it would be worth it in my opinion as I for one would not buy/sell to anyone not having a PayPal account.

which is messed up because just like dude said paypal is HORRIBLE as far as customer service goes & they will restrict your account & not give you a reason

ive had an account restricted & they are not helpful at all ...

which is messed up because just like dude said paypal is HORRIBLE as far as customer service goes & they will restrict your account & not give you a reason

ive had an account restricted & they are not helpful at all ...
True. But horrible customer service or not, PayPal is a necessary evil when it comes down to online personal payments. I was just stating that I, along with probably the majority of online users, would not deal with anyone on a sale of a shoe or anything else if the seller was not a confirmed PayPal user. Just my own personal preference.

I started up a new PayPal account for our business a few months ago and they restricted it after 2months of use due to the high volume of transactions coming in from eBay. They requested tracking #s for the items being shipped as well as tax information even though the eBay account was linked and the tracking info had been automatically sent to them. After providing the info they cleared the account for use within a day.

which is messed up because just like dude said paypal is HORRIBLE as far as customer service goes

True. But horrible customer service or not, PayPal is a necessary evil when it comes down to online personal payments. I was just stating that I, along with probably the majority of online users, would not deal with anyone on a sale of a shoe or anything else if the seller was not a confirmed PayPal user. Just my own personal preference.

I started up a new PayPal account for our business a few months ago and they restricted it after 2months of use due to the high volume of transactions coming in from eBay. They requested tracking #s for the items being shipped as well as tax information even though the eBay account was linked and the tracking info had been automatically sent to them. After providing the info they cleared the account for use within a day.

Google Wallet could compete but they just dont care

Serve could also compete but they dont care

Hey I haven't been on here in months but I'm in need of some assistance. I got my gf a pair of Hot Punchs size 6 awhile back but they don't fit. What's a fair price to put them on the fb market. Don't want them to sit for to long. Thanks.

just thought id help out but i spoke to a footaction manager while i was wearing my fb mints and he told me they were dropping again on black friday. i dunno how solid it is but its worth a heads up i guess for those who missed out.

just thought id help out but i spoke to a footaction manager while i was wearing my fb mints and he told me they were dropping again on black friday. i dunno how solid it is but its worth a heads up i guess for those who missed out.

will bolo then
did he possibly say where?

Yeah that's my opinion too.

I think we're on something here maybe it's my high volume of transaction. I just counted and i have exactly 20 transactions since september 28th. Only two of them being sales. Is a certain volume of purchases a reason to restrict my account ? 20 probably is above average for a personal account but i'm sure there is hundreds of people being twice as much in that period of the time, especially since christmas isnt that far. 

If anybody had a similar experience, please let us know. 

Can anybody ANYBODY please tell me whats the word on these cheetah roshe? Ive been waiting for them to drop but I dont know whats the word on them? Are they going to drop or are they a ******g myth?

Nike-Roshe-Run-2013-Cheetah-01.jpg

Can anybody ANYBODY please tell me whats the word on these cheetah roshe? Ive been waiting for them to drop but I dont know whats the word on them? Are they going to drop or are they a ******g myth?

Nike-Roshe-Run-2013-Cheetah-01.jpg

At this point, they seem to be Asia-exclusives... WE've been holdin our breath for too damn long, and with the holidays approaching, its safe to assume the chance/opportunity for them to release stateside has come and gone (IMO of course)... I'd cop at $150 but these sellers wanting $175+ are killin me...

How do these perform in Sand / Water type environments ? Thinking about getting a pair for Cancun next month , waste of $?

I wore a pair this past summer to go white water rafting and it help up remarkably well. A lil slippery on some slick rocks but for the most part they had solid grip and were comfy in the water.

I wish I copped those Orange Leopard Roshes when they were sitting for $110 shipped from RMK store months ago. Thought I would be patient and it would drop stateside, but doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom