ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

People are seriously into those NYCs? Those are turrible...
laugh.gif

Heads up -- Oneness is selling the black Roshe NM's for $65 shipped through their Instagram: 

EDIT: nevermind, that went fast. 

EDIT: new link, sizes still available: 

Last edited:
How limited yall think the magista mens roshes will be? Think they will sit or should I line something up?

Thanks

most recent pick ups. both the france NM and the japan exclusive are sz 12 looking so size swap for a 11.5 or a 11 in the japan exclusive

will do man if i get anything it will be posted to instagram first so ill tag you in the posts
only pairs I need are the asian premiums (sandtrap and premium blues) and a 11.5 in the gb's. Everything else I already have not mistaken I am currently at 35 pairs of roshes...

only pairs I need are the asian premiums (sandtrap and premium blues) and a 11.5 in the gb's. Everything else I already have not mistaken I am currently at 35 pairs of roshes...
nice ya I've been hunting down those asia premiums for so long. only need the blue pair now. the sz 12 i have in the sand trap can work but i prefer a sz 11.5 I'm at 39 pairs if you count the pair coming in. then probably going for an all white nike ID pair haha

Not even sure if it's too loud. It's polka dots. Never seen anyone go crazy for polka dots in my life. Big head scratcher for me.

Back
Top Bottom