ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

What's the smallest size available for the trophy pack? My girl wants a pair. 
nthat.gif

We need a Great Britain NM restock. Not paying resell price. Already seeing people sell VNDS pairs for about retail.

Yea they only released one time in very limited qty here in the US. Too loud for me as I get older so I sold mine for $325.

Anyone got a FNL link on the trophy pack on FNL?
Just sold mine worn for $155 I am in the same boat as you as far as being old. I am currently getting rid of the loud colorways...probably going to sell my crimsons also

Last edited:
Did anybody else realize that the heel is different on the picture Nikestore just tweeted from the original pictures and the pictures on the Oneness boutique website?

Heel definitely isn't black:

Is Footlocker getting these? Have a giftcard I'd love to use on these.

Also I don't see anything on finishline's site about these, are we sure they are releasing there?

Last edited:

Also I don't see anything on finishline's site about these, are we sure they are releasing there?
seems like its just nike on the 26th and finishline on the 25th

I know I have seen a bunch of pictures of them before, but then I don't how or why they are black in the picture they have on Nikestore's launch calendar? What if Nike messed up some pairs? It would be like Jordan 9 Black Bottoms 

seems like its just nike on the 26th and finishline on the 25th
No Finish Line is the 26th also: http://www.finishline.com/shoe-release-calendar

Can anyone tell me if this shoe is a limited shoe or should be able to find it in a lot of stores? Pretty sure I saw it last week at footlocker..

I haven't found them anywhere online expect someone asking for $130

Can anyone tell me if this shoe is a limited shoe or should be able to find it in a lot of stores? Pretty sure I saw it last week at footlocker..

I haven't found them anywhere online expect someone asking for $130
Check out Champs because some Champs have been selling them for a  couple of weeks.

Thanks, i'll go check both stores tomorrow. I'm not seeing them online but I knew i saw them in Footlocker.

Heads up guys -- District Footwear got their shipment in of the Gold Trophy Pack (Roshes, Chukkas and AM1's) and are taking phone orders when they open tomorrow at 11am west coast time. But you can email them right now and go through Paypal. Just sent payment and locked down my pair. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom