ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone have any leads on a size 7 for the product code 511882-103? Searching for my gf and not seeing anything except ridiculous ebay markups.

yeah i just bought my pair last week when shipment came in and im in MN
Fantastic! I missed it like 5 times in the last few weeks.

Will check with my local spots (I'm in LA), but I don't think they have it here so hopefully they can maybe order from another FNL.

Thanks for the finishline link, when I looked last night they didn't have them in a 7...and just as I went to check out, I got cart jacked. WTF

Fantastic! I missed it like 5 times in the last few weeks.

Will check with my local spots (I'm in LA), but I don't think they have it here so hopefully they can maybe order from another FNL.
it might be tough for that store to get it if its sold out in the state what size are you i could always proxy for you if we have the shoe in stock.

it might be tough for that store to get it if its sold out in the state what size are you i could always proxy for you if we have the shoe in stock.

I don't know my LA geography, but I'm told FNL Del Amo has them, if that's close to you.
Repped both yall for good looking out.

kc037, you the man. I called a bunch of surrounding FNL's and they all said it's not available even when doing a stock check in their district.

Called Del Amo, and they had it and put on hold for me. I wouldn't have even bothered calling Del Amo, because it was far down on the Store Locator list.

Got the White/Hot Lava NM Breeze in last night (sorry, no pics).

You must get them.

Been wanting them since they released. Got them from END during the 20% off sale and it was the last one, which was my size. I thought it was my lucky day. Then my CC f'd it all up and END released my pair.

Waited for it, saw it on FNL, had my size, but waited a day because of other cops, then it was OOS.

Now today, I rechecked FNL and saw my size and was ready to buy it again, and got cart jacked.

At this point, I'm getting these damn shoes based on principle.

Anyone know if it's all sold out in the states? Been wanting them since I saw the previewS but completely forgot the release date!!

Doubled up on some Calypso's at Shiekh and got the NM Breeze's at FNL. (This is at Del Amo Shopping Center in Torrance, CA).

I don't think the Breezes are out on the floor, so if you go in, just ask for them. I think they have a FSR. Looks super premium with the NM sole and the contrast underlying mesh and the Hot Lava tongue tab. These are some seriously good looking spring/summer shoes.

Them Tiffany roshes went quick. Tried to get my 11 but had to settle for 11.5. Hopefully I'm not clowning in them

Sizes are reappearing.  Also, a lot of these Roshes are selling out and reappearing lately, so keep the link just in case.

Pulled the trigger when these popped up on ndc this morning. Can't wait.

pol_pl_Buty-Nike-Roshe-One-511881-024-19979_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom