ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

also, people have said you can see sweat stains in the gray version. kind of nasty
You can see sweat stains in the previous release(sold out) that had that were heather grey and had a clear toe cap.
Nike-Roshe-Run-Tech-Fleece-2.jpg

The new ones are darker and have a black toe cap. So no sweat stains. Hope that wasn't the reason you decided to pass on them
749658002_NIKE_ROSHE_NM_TECH_PACK_COOL_GREY_BLACK_3.jpg

How do tech fleece roshes fit and hold up? Obviously I won't be washing the shoes like I do my pants but my black pants are beginning to fade a decent bit and it has me weary about how shoes which will take more abuse will do.

I saw these Roshe's on US11 this morning. They say there suppose to release this winter. Any info on them?

Gotta be some kind of winter theme with that print and the yeti... surprised we haven't gotten a sneakerboot this winter yet, seems like nike to giving alot of shoes that treatment

Gotta be some kind of winter theme with that print and the yeti... surprised we haven't gotten a sneakerboot this winter yet, seems like nike to giving alot of shoes that treatment

Ok that makes sense. If there Christmas/Winter theme I might be a little more partial to the red ones for around the holidays.

Good find! There's also a navy blue pair in the pic I posted too. I think they will be coming in men's sizing as well based on what I found when I entered the product code.

http://www.finishline.com/store/product/roshe-one-winter?productId=prod786871

http://www.finishline.com/store/product/roshe-one-winter?productId=prod786869

It appears it's a direct link to the shoe but all sizes say they are sold out ? Maybe they haven't actually released yet because I haven't heard anything else about them. But they're on a handful of Japanese sites and they all appear to be in men sizes there as well. I guess we'll just have to wait and see though.

http://www.abc-mart.net/shop/g/g5446900003047/

Last edited:
Can't take credit for a "find" - I wrote it, haha.

That would be wonderful news if there is a men's pair.  I really want them.

Can't take credit for a "find" - I wrote it, haha.

That would be wonderful news if there is a men's pair.  I really want them.

Oh ok lol. I really want them too. One little thing I noticed to is that the women's Roshe only go up to a size 11 while the men's pairs go up to a size 14. On the Finishline link where, the sizes go up to 14. Also in this pic from a Japanese site the men's pairs have blue tabs over them while the women's pairs have purple tabs. It may be something small, but it gives us hope! :lol:

Last edited:
No, that's great work, thank you.  We were originally told it was a women's shoe, but I'm happy to be wrong.

My preferred size in og mesh roshes is a 9, but my "proper" size is probably an 8.5. Would I be better off with a 9 or a 10 in the tech fleece roshes?

Anyone knows when will this be releasing on USA? or in europe? afew link  for roshe run DMB is broken tho

Women’s Roshe One DMB
Color:  Black/Black-Black
Style:  807460-001

Back
Top Bottom