ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nice!  I just ordered these:
pimp.gif

[ATTACHMENT=12302]image.jpeg (17k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
Wait so does anyone know where I can pick up,a pair of these still? Been browsing for a few days and had no luck

The mesh has an underlayer that will keep out the rain, at least initially.  If I were in a tropical locale, I would wear OG mesh with no socks, and let them air dry.

Also, to the question about the PRM Flyknits, yes, go .5 down.

will it be raining in hawaii at that time?

I'm pretty sure that was a Nike ID custom.  Unless you happen to find someone with a DS pair stored away, you may be out of luck.
You are correct.  The good news is that A TON of people made this colorway, and they may be bored with Roshes by now.  The bad news is trying to find a DS pair.

How do you guys wear these damn things sockless? I love mine but they rub the piss out of my heel. Guess I need to toughen up.

.5 down for me as well with the Flyknit NMs.  TTS would be OK if you like a loose fit or wear thick socks.  My first pair was TTS and I felt like my feet were sliding around in the shoes when I walked up and down hills.

what i meant to say was: are the flywire ones breathable in hawaii weather?

or should i just wear the mesh ones?

was planning to wear with or without socks....

big1236 big1236 that's hard, but I would go with the tiempo VI because the Roshe 2 is right around the corner and they look similar to those leather NM's. Just my opinion [emoji]128578[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom