Rowdy group of eight "AG" women stab Manhattan subway rider after he makes wisecrack

Just ratchet. Bruh, I mean shawty or whatever that thing is kinda look like Teyana Taylor ugly ***. Body prolly aint no where near TT tho lol. 

2dq1wz.jpg
Kids these days 
mean.gif

I see it every day on the bus... I'm lucky I ride a more peaceful route. These public transit drivers really put up with a lot of ignorance.

Where's Rayon McIntosh when you need him?

Son should start fighting crime on his own and protect Gotham from these wanna-be tough guy females.

Where's Rayon McIntosh when you need him?
Son should start fighting crime on his own and protect Gotham from these wanna-be tough guy females.

Lmao Rayon the Stud killer...stopping crime one swing at a time. Them dudes got on some heat tho. Mj smiles off the free ads

I hate studs/****s who think they're thugs

I shook my head in shame once I saw the 12's and Camo Shorts and the sagging

You thugging because no ninja wanted to **** you down

Oh

Last edited:
I hate studs/****s who think they're thugs​

I shook my head in shame once I saw the Rising Sun 12's and Camo Shorts and the sagging​

You thugging because no ninja wanted to **** you down​

Oh​

Those arent the rising sun 12s

This is the future. Smh how did we go from the civil rights movement to this??? F the system.

******g DEAD @ the pics...

...but yeah, let em eat Chic Fil-A in the bing.
I know everyone hates Chic-Fil-A now but I still think their food is good :smokin.

Kids these days :smh:

I see it every day on the bus... I'm lucky I ride a more peaceful route. These public transit drivers really put up with a lot of ignorance.
They look happy too and joking around :stoneface: . No dambs given :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom