Rowdy group of eight "AG" women stab Manhattan subway rider after he makes wisecrack

The youth of today don't have calm and sense.
mean.gif
Lmfao was this intentional or have you gone your whole life thinking this is what people said when they said "common sense"

My story...

This past weekend I'm shopping at the grocery store...and in comes this group of girls singing, talking way too loud, and just being hood with it.

I go to check out my items and the group comes up behind me...I overheard one girl saying something about Flatbush...another talking about East New York.

So I look to the quiet girl in the group and ask her, "There not from around here, right?"

The girl says..."nah, how could you tell..."

laugh.gif

Not all chicks from NY are like that I know...but damn show some self respect when your out in public at least.

tired.gif

Surprised this thread hasnt gone racial.

We doing well NT.

All in all, dude was asking for it making a comment like that to a bunch of dudes.
mean.gif

"Shanice Brown, 20; Kimberly Molina, 20; Starmeik Driggins, 19, and Sheyla Figueroa, 18, all of Brooklyn; Martha Bermudez, 17, and Sha-steva Burdos, 17, both of Queens, and Michelle Rodriguez, 19, of the Bronx."

Sha-steva...how do you pronounce this?

these chicks look like they belong to femalesneakerfiend.com
the site for AG sneaker fiend's
i wonder what white lesbians think of these chicks

what does that matter? i'm sure majority of black/latina lesbians wouldn't co-sign this..

these girls are disgusting and i hope they go to jail for as long as possible...

too many young people today have just completely lost it...

Back
Top Bottom