Rowdy group of eight "AG" women stab Manhattan subway rider after he makes wisecrack

These "girls" trying to out-sag each other?

Reminds me of the party scene in Don't Be A Menace

Might as well lock them up for a while.. These people aren't going to contribute a positive thing with their lives

^ :rofl: does look like pookie :lol:

if theres anything else funny about this it's that these are the ones that are crying hysterically after 1 day in central booking .

sad state man .....

Last edited:
The saddest part is someone here would smash.

I'd smash...

..My fist against thier faces. How you acting tough jumping on and stabbing a 63 year old woman?!? They gonna get thier *** bust in jail.

DAMB they got CAP and Shoefreakbaby!!!! I was wondering why they werent in the the thread about nothing.

They got my man wiz too. Amber prob bailed him out doe

see these ratchet thugs every day. its sickening. some of these ****s are cool, just chill and like girls too but its the ones that have no respect that irk me. its whatever, i just brush em off, and realize theres beautiful women on every corner in NYC.

See two that could potentially get it... not the butch ones though.

The one hiding her face next to ol girl with the dumb look and afro puffing out her hat up against the wall, and the one coming out the precinct with the greenish colored hair.

Advance upon thee...

Funny thing is some of them are dressed like NT's dress code... Camo and J's... sagging too.

See two that could potentially get it... not the butch ones though.
The one hiding her face next to ol girl with the dumb look and afro puffing out her hat up against the wall, and the one coming out the precinct with the greenish colored hair.
Advance upon thee...
Funny thing is some of them are dressed like NT's dress code... Camo and J's... sagging too.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, no man scares me, but I would NOT go toe-to-toe with a thugged out lesbian. Not even if she's 9 years old. **Shook**

Back
Top Bottom