RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

NP. I couldn't see any of the requests that I've gotten from my phone, but I was able to accept those who added me on the NIKE+ site. I'll be running in the Zoom Pegasus 30 and Zoom Vomero 10. Keep it up!

Last edited:
NP. I couldn't see any of the requests that I've gotten from my phone, but I was able to accept those who added me on the NIKE+ site. I'll be running in the Zoom Pegasus 30 and Zoom Vomero 10. Keep it up!

Right... I added you on my Nike + app. Hopefully I'll making a decision between those two and the Nimbus.

Ok so i just tried the hyperfeel about 3 miles and theyre really great.
When i first saw the shoe i was skeptical about the outsole being so thin but when i purchased them i realized the lunar sole was on the inside which imo is genious.

The cushioning is not as thick of course as most runners but its comfy. It feels like youre running barefoot with cushioning almost...you can feel the countour of the road without it being uncomfortable...i thought the insole would move around because it comes out so easily but the fit was surprisingly snug. The shoe is extremely "fun" to wear if that makes any sense...youll want to run longer...i even wore them out to eat after i ran in them.
The only thing i feel that some people would have a problen with is that the forefoot could use more cushioning.

I am going to get another cw of them because i like them so much and i rarely do that with my runners. PERFECT shoe if you travel and run on the go being that they can easily fit into the pocket of a bag.

Perfect for summer.

Sounds good. How is the fit? True to size? snug? big?

Might try to the Zoom Streak 5's since they are on sale on NDC. I know I just got the Saucony's but for $50 why not. :lol:

I'm in for any and all challenges.

Ran 12 last night.  It was very much about endurance and not speed, as only my first 4 miles were sub-9.  At 40, I think my legs are forcing me to choose distance or speed, and won't let me do both.

Did 2.2 miles in the rain felt great.
Best runs are in the rain, my friend 
smokin.gif

Personally, I LOVE THEM! Hiding the yellow FW and partially showing the Red FW makes them look sleek to me. $72 + tax btw

Last edited:
Did a night run and Nike+ gave me 19 miles. :lol:

Annoying as hell on the real. App has been buggy lately. I edited it to 2 miles and when I tried to sync it, the whole run just disappeared and I had to manually input it which lost the map of the route I ran.

Anyone else have problems lately? This is after my GPS has been going crazy.

Back
Top Bottom