Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Nah these NT dudes are special cases. They live perfect lives where nothing unexpected happens. Don't waste your time arguing

I wonder sometimes if they're being serious or if they really believe what they say. Some stuff if just beyond ridiculous and unrealistic I'm hoping its for the sake of argument

This situation is really bringing to light how ****** up family values are in the black community.

****** are really putting their egos before their families.

It's amazing how the mind works. Yall are letting your ego connivence you that you're thinking what's best for the kid, when, in reality, you're just being selfish. If you really cared about who was in you're child's life, you'd stay and wouldn't leave.

Men do win custody, you just to come with a better reason than, "I don't wanna be with this crazy ***** any more.."
I need this explained, you're saying you're supposed to stay with the woman regardless? I'm currently going through a break up with the mother of my child, things were toxic because of her personal issues resulting in screaming matches that were scaring my daughter. At what point is ok to accept you've tried to make things better and that a relationship is detrimental to all parties involved?

No *****, you ain't supposed knocking up females out here.

I need this explained, you're saying you're supposed to stay with the woman regardless? I'm currently going through a break up with the mother of my child, things were toxic because of her personal issues resulting in screaming matches that were scaring my daughter. At what point is ok to accept you've tried to make things better and that a relationship is detrimental to all parties involved?

Nah these NT dudes are special cases. They live perfect lives where nothing unexpected happens. Don't waste your time arguing

I know it's hard to believe, but there are people that still do it the right.

In fact, in my circle of friends, baby mommas/daddies are the minority.

All of them are married with their original kids.

I feel you, I don't know if it's an age or maybe religious thing. I can say I put in the time and effort at some point you have to accept the circumstances and see that you are miserable and the environment is bad for the child. I wish things would not have gone this way and so does she but reality was what it was. Ya'll dudes saying you can work through everything I'm glad you have a partner that worked with you and thing got better, that is not always the case.

What is there to not get?

Y'all been screaming russ the nice guy crap since the beginning of the argument.

Nobody know who either guy is behind closed doors so it wild to make assumptions about either.

Point of the matter is you don't bring ppl into your childs life all willy nilly and you especially don't use your child for publicity. Move on date whoever you want but leave the child

out of it.

Ciara is wrong no matter how you wanna chop it up.
It's crazy people don't see this.
Its crazy people that dont know that there are consequences and repercussions to one's actions.

very...especially men

I'm a grown *** man with a lil girl.

The **** am I to tell this ***** not to live her life.

It's my job as a father to make sure she knows who I am.

Aint no man takin my spot because I'm active in my girls life.

And how yall keep assuming she just be having her child around other men all willy nilly when its ony ONE guy in question?

A lot of yall bringing personal bad experiences of your own in here and its obvious :lol:

I have a daughter....everything good on my end

and I wasn't born outta wedlock so stop grasping for straws

I know one for a fact plays daddy daycare....that's why I don't go and forth with a ***** that got wifed by the chick

I don't knock ya hustle tho playboy

No *****, you ain't supposed knocking up females out here.
I know it's hard to believe, but there are people that still do it the right.

In fact, in my circle of friends, baby mommas/daddies are the minority.

All of them are married with their original kids.
Wasn't out here knocking up females we were in a relationship for 5 years most of which was without a child.
I am the outlier amongst my friends they all have happy thriving relationships or marriages with children.
I am just saying not all situations can be saved and as long as both parents work together for the betterment of the child it does not have to be a failure.

I also wonder if this was Future wroth his kids and another woman how upset would some of the people in here be.

That is life hopefully things work out for Russ and Ciara as Well as Future being able to be the part of his child's life that he deserves to be.

Really depends on what yall arguing about.

IMO anything short of cheating is fixable.

:rofl:

So if this is true, why is Russell Wilson divorced?

I think some people stay in alternate worlds.

Ya'll trippin too much. Ciara was stepmom to Future's kids and no one batted an eye.

How long were they together?

And weren't they engaged or something. Future's relationship with her wasn't played out in public

This situation is really bringing to light how ****** up family values are in the black community.

What does black and white have to do with this?

roll.gif

I have no idea.

I'm not saying there aren't reasons out side of cheating to get divorced.

A lot of the time people get married for the wrong reason from jump so divorce is inevitable.

Point is we need to stop having babies and split households all together
laugh.gif

That was interpretation of his post.

I'm guilty of it myself. 

A father win in court? :rofl: of all the things I've read here .....
I'm hella scared to go to court and fight for my kids. The judge was already talking sideways towards me knowing damm well my bm don't have custody of a few of her kids. Implying that if she ever wants them back she can have them. Just glad she has let them be with me

F that. I try to be cool with the bm for the fact that my kids are better off with me and she could screw over the kids and me if she wants to , just cause she's a female.

Last edited:
If someone made a thread about Future letting Ciara around his infant last year it would of been a whole bunch of "man I'm not commenting on another's man's parental skills get this lipstick alley mess outta here"

Let it be about a woman though :lol:

It's amazing how the mind works. Yall are letting your ego connivence you that you're thinking what's best for the kid, when, in reality, you're just being selfish. If you really cared about who was in you're child's life, you'd stay and wouldn't leave.

Men do win custody, you just to come with a better reason than, "I don't wanna be with this crazy ***** any more.."

That's tough

What are her personal problems?

I'm hella scared to go to court and fight for my kids. The judge was already talking sideways towards me knowing damm well my bm don't have custody of a few of her kids. Implying that if she ever wants them back she can have them. Just glad she has let them be with me

F that. I try to be cool with the bm for the fact that my kids are better off with me and she could screw over the kids and me if she wants to , just cause she's a female.
You are a trooper!

Respect because I know I couldn't

:rofl:

I have no idea.

I'm not saying there aren't reasons out side of cheating to get divorced.

A lot of the time people get married for the wrong reason from jump so divorce is inevitable.

Point is we need to stop having babies and split households all together :lol:

That was interpretation of his post.

I'm guilty of it myself. 

It's all Golden Tate's fault.. he plays for the Detroit Lions now

[emoji]128589[/emoji] males usually have long lasting relationships with women who seek them type of guys.

At least from the relationships I've seen

Last edited:
Man I hope my sons mother and I stay together

I'm not even built for the life some of yall describing

Brah I refuse to even put myself in the situation where I would knock up my GF

I'm the type of dude to still be wrapping it up 2 years into a relationship

When my parents divorced, **** was so hard on me and my sister. Mom moved to the America, Dad went in another direction. Grandma was raising me

Hearing about court cases and custody battles.

Nah B, that life ain't for me either. I want that regular ole family man life. Not excitement, no drama

Back
Top Bottom