Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Who the **** would say when you get money stay away from black women and date white women? That comes from a supremacist or a koon.

Dudes get ****** over and taken to the cleaners by white women every day :lol:

see Dwight Howard's dumb *** :lol:

Last edited:
Ciara is a perfect example on why certain people tell the black man not to be with the black female if he desires to become wealthy and successful. Too much drama. Some females are willing agents for the beast. Sad but true. I applaud future for not losing his freedom over this bird, people like Ciara fade out of relevance fast.
Future the one with multiple kids, multiple baby moms, and infidelity but Ciara has too much drama and is the reason black men don't want black women :rofl:

Ciara is a perfect example on why certain people tell the black man not to be with the black female if he desires to become wealthy and successful. Too much drama. Some females are willing agents for the beast. Sad but true. I applaud future for not losing his freedom over this bird, people like Ciara fade out of relevance fast.
Plenty of other women out there.

Plus we literally know nothing about this woman other than the public beef with Futures

Y'all trippin' of the title dad/daddy/papa because of the title. If it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, and walks like a duck call that father figure whatever you wanna call him including and not limited to papa. I hope the dudes who don't want another man to be called daddy by their child don't have to worry about it ever happening, because especially at a young age, it's more likely happen.

I'm still amazed y'all know for doggone sure she playin' Russ for Future so far that she usin' her kid. 

its now a long game strategy....either Future washes up & Ciara gets da last laugh with a Football star, or Russel washes up, turns to a back up QB & Future "sensational" memes flourish.

But he got super bowl ring dont that pretty guarantee h into the HOF

its now a long game strategy....either Future washes up & Ciara gets da last laugh with a Football star, or Russel washes up, turns to a back up QB & Future "sensational" memes flourish.

But he got super bowl ring dont that pretty guarantee h into the HOF
The defense got that bruh, russ dont got the gut to bang when it's go time (his last superbowl)

Y'all trippin' of the title dad/daddy/papa because of the title. If it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, and walks like a duck call that father figure whatever you wanna call him including and not limited to papa. I hope the dudes who don't want another man to be called daddy by their child don't have to worry about it ever happening, because especially at a young age, it's more likely happen.
some of yall daughters be calling other dudes daddy 
nerd.gif

or will be... 

how do you feel about that?

We go from "just because you're blood don't make you a dad" to "only the biological dad should be called dad"

laugh.gif
Why do you always play dumb?

Or are you really that stupid to ignore that people only say the former when the dad is a deadbeat or otherwise not trying to be/hasn't been in the child's life, which are not the scenarios being discussed in this thread?

Which is it? Are you trolling or are you that dumb?

some of yall daughters be calling other dudes daddy 
nerd.gif

or will be... 

how do you feel about that?
I ain't gon like it, but I can't MAKE her not do it. That's her sex life. I don't want to picture either of my daughters gettin' stuffed by nobody, IDC how great or perfect the dude is but guess what, life don't care what I want. If you mad some dude callin' ya son daddy just let ya ego go. Nobody has given a single reason why it's not okay other than "it's disrespectful". Sounds like an ego trip to me. 

Ya only choice is to kill him, y'all bout that life?

We go from "just because you're blood don't make you a dad" to "only the biological dad should be called dad"

:lol:

Why do you always play dumb?

Or are you really that stupid to ignore that people only say the former when the dad is a deadbeat or otherwise not trying to be/hasn't been in the child's life, which are not the scenarios being discussed in this thread?

Which is it? Are you trolling or are you that dumb?
Future has a son that isn't biologically his. Are you that dumb to not understand step parents is a thing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom