Russ Wilson and Ciara?

I understand step parents are a thing....but heres my thing

lets say 2 people have a kid, and for whatever reason they break up. the father continues to be a part of the kids life, because he loves them, and you know...hes a good father.

visits them all the time, present for all birthdays, graduations, etc.

the daughter or son is going to call him "dad" correct?

they're not going to call 2 people "dad" are they?

i have friends whose parents are not together, and they call their biological father dad.....through childhood and adulthood

I know people who call both fathers dad or the step father pops. Or in my case Mr.________. 

Future has a son that isn't biologically his. Are you that dumb to not understand step parents is a thing
laugh.gif
Is the father in his life?

No one is saying step parents aren't a thing. Again you play dumb and act like I haven't already acknowledged this.

I just don't understand why kissing another man's son in the mouth and having him call you daddy is mandatory to "take care of your household" as you put it, if the other dude is still in his son's life. You can still be a great male figure for that kid without it.

Last edited:
I know people who call both fathers dad or the step father pops. Or in my case Mr.________. 

o ok see i didnt know. i think its all good tho.

my friends dont call their step dad "dad"

I've heard the Mr.______ too

Future has a son that isn't biologically his. Are you that dumb to not understand step parents is a thing :lol:

Is the father in his life?

No one is saying step parents aren't a thing. Again you play dumb and act like I haven't already acknowledged this.

I just don't understand why kissing another man's son in the mouth and having him call you daddy is mandatory to "take care of your household" as you put it, if the other dude is still in his son's life. You can still be a great male figure for that kid without it.
He didn't call him daddy he called him papa maybe because Ciara and Russell know him saying daddy would be wrong

View media item 2098772
Shorty got two dads. I guess her mom is petty and used her as a pawn against the baby father. I guess the step dad is disrespectful for letting his step daughter call him that. I guess the bio dad is a sucker for letting his daughter call someone else Dad.

Whatever you say bud

i wouldn't feel comfortable with my child calling another man dad. in these unfortunate situations, i can see how it can become an issue if the father isn't around most of the time, and the step father is the primary father figure.

Ciara is a perfect example on why certain people tell the black man not to be with the black female if he desires to become wealthy and successful. Too much drama. Some females are willing agents for the beast. Sad but true. I applaud future for not losing his freedom over this bird, people like Ciara fade out of relevance fast.

You should just go ahead and bleach your skin dawg. What makes white women, any better than a black woman? You sound clueless bruh.

I understand step parents are a thing....but heres my thing

lets say 2 people have a kid, and for whatever reason they break up. the father continues to be a part of the kids life, because he loves them, and you know...hes a good father.

visits them all the time, present for all birthdays, graduations, etc.

the daughter or son is going to call him "dad" correct?

they're not going to call 2 people "dad" are they?

i have friends whose parents are not together, and they call their biological father dad.....through childhood and adulthood

It varies. Some people have a dad and a papa Joe or dad and poppy

Baby Future isnt even 2 i don't think. He can't say Mr. Russell. He probably calls Future dad and Russ papa.

I know of familie where they don't play that step-anything so you might just have two moms and two dads.

Russ probably spends more time with him then his bio dad whether its cuz Furture is working or he isn't around cuz he doesn't want to be. If Future didn't want anyone else around he should've married the mother of his kid.

It only benefits baby Future to have another positive man in his life who loves him and wants the best for him. Future needs to stop playing and sit down with Russ and make that blended family **** work.

Wasn't Russell married to a white woman who cheated on him with another player? But that doesn't make black men not want to date white women right? :lol:

Last edited:
Myt never listened to Throwaway. :smh:

Everything is broken down in that track. He cheated, she bounced because ******* these **** meant too damn much to her. Dude probably really loved her and she left him high and dry because he ended up with a little bit of temptation.

:smh: Ciara thinking she's better than Beyoncé.

Some things you got to take in stride.

Last edited:
Yes because beyonce stayed with a cheating camel that means we all have to

Im good on the whole sleeping with a man who sleeps with other women and puts my std free status in jeopardy

I can do bad all by myself

You were advocating for ol' girl getting her "coins". Beat it with that shaky moral high ground you're standing on. :lol:

Last edited:

Everything is broken down in that track. He cheated, she bounced because ******* these **** meant too damn much to her. Dude probably really loved her and she left him high and dry because he ended up with a little bit of temptation.

I don't know what that is but everyone has their own choices to make. Bet forgave and also had 10+ years with Hov. Ciara left for whatever her reasons are.

What isn't easy? After that court stuff came out last week here isn't much to defend Future on. He lies and says whatever he feels at the time hair cuz. He needs to get out his feelings and work the her for the sake of his kid.

Not sure why Ciara is in the Same sentence as Beyoncé. Matter of fact I don't even want to see their names on the same page

He probably cheated on her, a lot, but future said he wanted to postpone the wedding. Not call it off entirely, just postpone it and then ciara lost her **** and broke up with him over it.

You were advocating for ol' girl getting her "coins". Beat it with that shaky moral high ground you're standing on. :lol:

You darn well know I was joking about that.

And my stance has nothing to do with morals. all to do with safety
Future is team raw, if he is cheating he is cheating raw.

Not sure why Ciara is in the Same sentence as Beyoncé. Matter of fact I don't even want to see their names on the same page

You're such a bey stan :lol:

Last edited:
He didn't call him daddy he called him papa maybe because Ciara and Russell know him saying daddy would be wrong

View media item 2098772
Shorty got two dads. I guess her mom is petty and used her as a pawn against the baby father. I guess the step dad is disrespectful for letting his step daughter call him that. I guess the bio dad is a sucker for letting his daughter call someone else Dad.

Whatever you say bud

Mom dukes definitely has a type, :lol:. If I didn't read the text, I would assume that was the same dude just in different lighting.

how can you let another man raise your son tho.

and I'm talkin bout RAISIN your son.

i mean i get the day to day things, takin him to school, fixin his lunch, wateva

but you're not going to teach my son how to shoot a jump shot.

if i take my son out to eat and i leave a tip, and he's like "oh tim said you shouldn't tip because they should get a better job"

ima be like "well tim can go **** himself"

another man aint teaching my son life...... real ****.

i mean i get the day to day things, takin him to school, fixin his lunch, wateva

if i take my son out to eat and i leave a tip, and he's like "oh tim said you shouldn't tip because they should get a better job"

Teach him how to shoot a jump Shot? :rofl:

Can look at Future and tell, he ain't no athlete.

Him and Russell are on the opposite end of the spectrum :lol:

Last edited:

lmfao MAN PLEASE

That day to day stuff is raisin' yo son. Droppin' random gems ain't raisin' yo kids. If you boil down the importance of your impact on your child to a jump shot, you replaceable by a doggone school teacher lol you the type of father step father's hate to deal with. You think we threatening your existence just by being a daddy and the child treating us as such. I don't step in the way of my son seeing his dad. I know what it's like to be attached to my father but have another man keeping my mom happy. You couldn't talk no kind of mess about my daddy or you was gon catch hands and I almost expected my step father to do so, but he never did. Because my relationship with my dad, is between us and vice versa.

You gotta let that ego go bruh, you focused on the wrong thing

I wonder who would win in a fight. Physique wise it would appear Russell, but I've seen some tall lanky cats drop them muscular dudes in my days.

Back
Top Bottom