Sacramento Kings off-season thread

I hear he frequents mikuni's
nerd.gif
He does, my friends GF works there.  She brought home 3 autographed posters for us a couple months ago

I wonder if my buddy did the aerial photos for that house. 

He did the ones for Eddie Murphy's old house that was recently for sale in rocklin

Haha yea he works for real estate agents doing the aerial and indoor photography for a lot of the upscale homes in the area.  Using a GoPro 
pimp.gif

His pics are always on the cover of Luxery Homes magazine.

You know what? I lived in Sac/Davis for 24 years and never learned to differentiate downtown from midtown. Everything in that general vicinity is downtown to me :lol: :smh:

You know what? I lived in Sac/Davis for 24 years and never learned to differentiate downtown from midtown. Everything in that general vicinity is downtown to me
laugh.gif
mean.gif
i have no idea either, i don't live in the Sac area i live up the hill. i just looked on google and that was the one i saw that i think she works at 
laugh.gif

Sushi Hook on Howe is my go to but Mikuni's is
smokin.gif

Anybody into ramen? Ryujin and Shoki in midtown are the only places I know.
Samurai Sushi off Hazel is my favorite.  Haven't ever had a roll in my life that i like better than some of the ones there.  They have awesome sauces too.  

seems to me like most sushi joints have extremely similar sauce, but not Samurai.

if you go there, order a 007

Last edited:
Shoki and Eddoko's are the only dedicated ramen places I've heard of, but from what I hear they don't compare to SoCal if that's what you have in mind.

There's this place called The Izakaya Japanese Pub on Freeport that serves pretty good food, including ramen. Nothing too special though.

That Mikunis is definitely downtown. it's literally around the corner from the capitol building. They use "midtown" because it's trendier.

Last edited:
You know what? I lived in Sac/Davis for 24 years and never learned to differentiate downtown from midtown. Everything in that general vicinity is downtown to me
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Same with me. Actually, I used to drive down to the Capital after school several times a week and still don't know my way around the area.
laugh.gif
Every time I come back to visit, I think how crazy the one way streets are.

Side note... Anyone know where to pick up a Merlino's type freeze? I'll be up there next week and have been craving one for a couple years now. That used to be the highlight of my summers growing up. How did they actually go out of business with something that delicious?

Back
Top Bottom