Sacramento Kings off-season thread

NT summit? 
laugh.gif

Just got back to SAC yesterday for the summer. Saw the Kings brought in Xavier Thames for a workout. 

I thought that was pretty cool since we went to Pleasant Grove.

Yup :smh:

But kawhi went to the best situation in terms of team, coach and organization for his development..

Watching him in college he had raw talent. Could always rebound and played defense but he has developed a shot

View media item 1028326

Yea he was put in a position to succeed. Who knows what kind of player he would have been if he had been drafted to this dysfunctional team.

BTW, There is a new installment of NBA Mean Tweets on Jimmy Kimmel tonight, Big Cuz will be on it.

if you haven't seen mean tweets before, it's hilarious....

Sometimes i forget how good this team was until i see old footage again. Thing of beauty out there man.   I legit think they would steam roll every team in today's NBA

LATER ISAIAH!!!

Can't wait to see who the new PG will be.... and what we do with the SG position
Maybe Smart will fall to 8. Or i'm seeing rumors that the Celtics will try to trade Rondo to us if they can't get Love.  
other than the 8th pick and Mclemore we don't have any tradable assets. Plus I don't see us being able to take on much salary :\

Unless the C's are happy with 8th pick, Mclemore, Jason Terry, Landry??? If those guys even add up to Rondo's contract

just read about the Rudy thing :smokin

I hope we can find someone dumb enough to take on the JT, Landry contract

aside from our 8th pick and Ben i don't think we have trade bait :lol:

:lol: he probably wants to put it on hold for a bit on the extension to see what we initially do in the offseason to improve

Back
Top Bottom