Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Not sure what in the hell Pete's plan is here.  If there isn't some type of trade before the season i will be quite disappointed 

Not sure what in the hell Pete's plan is here.  If there isn't some type of trade before the season i will be quite disappointed 

I've been disappointed lately. all the moves recently :smh:

:lol: remember that article about how other GMs are scratching their heads trying to figure what the kings are doing

Well, with this and the Hollins signing we are now at 12 guaranteed contracts (13 with Moreland and not counting the team options on Gee and Hopson).

So I'm ok with it in terms of filling out the roster... in fact if Sessions, Hollins, and Casspi were just that, roster filling signings, I would love it.

But the fact that any 3 of them could be in our rotation is horrifying.

I'm still inclined to think that PDA is just loading/filling up the roster with mediocre talent in preparation of one of his asinine trade proposals getting accepted and we will have the depth to field a complete roster.....

Here's to hoping.

Last edited:
They have team options, which will be declined since they combine to make close to $6 mil 
laugh.gif

not sure when the final day to decline the TO is but I remember reading its sometime during training camp I think?

Damn Katie I hate it had to be her :smh:

Remember when Musselman got a DUI? Didn't Mario Eli get one too?

Even more bad news, Alonzo Gee has been waived 
tired.gif

laugh.gif

on a serious note, I wonder why Shareff Abdur Rahim got let go?

time to get rid of all my tickets :lol:

and I think shareef was let go so upper mgmt can bring in their own people. The guy that is rumored to take his spot as GM of the big horns was Shareef's assistant last year and was brought over from the warriors when Vivek purchased the team. :lol: shareef also got demoted last year too when new ownership took over

Was really hoping all the dumb little signings and moves were leading up to something big before the season. Losing hope. Looking like a 28-32 win season

Last edited:
50% off all kings gear at the DT plaza kings store.

about to check it out. Saw someone posted they got a bibby swingman for half off

Back
Top Bottom