Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Want that Swingman. REALLY want the navy Team USA #12 though.
me tooooooo. Damn that USA one is too nice. So mad Nike didn't make them

Does that include the new jerseys?
i don't know. kings might be keeping the new jersey in the back until the sale is over
laugh.gif

I'm catching a cab to DT now. I'll post here to update you bro
Hey man if they have the NEW jerseys available on the 50% off, ill paypal you for a white Cousins. Size Large. The swingman one (like $90 or $100 regular price) i don't want the cheap crappy screen printed one

ill be at a wedding the rest of the day though, so i might not respond. But i will for sure pay you.

but yea, i doubt the new ones are part of the sale anyway

My bad guys lol should have reported sooner

Last years DMC, d thrill, and #16 Ben . Along with mike bibby throwback were the jerseys they had

Former players jersey were og pizza guy and tyreke Evans

And I used uber to get here lol... Using lyft to get home

First we win the NBA Summer League chip. Now Sac FC wins the whole thing in its first year as a part of the USL. We gon' make it yall

Last edited:
OMG

why have I never seen/heard this before 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it was made after the Magoofs tried to move to Anaheim 

Last edited:
I couldn't make it through the whole song, just terrible :lol:

If the relocation committee heard that I'm certain they would have given the green light to move.

Is it just me or does it look like we got Akon running the point and Trey Songz playing the 3? Them two plus Boogie Smooth in the studio :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
yup, i can recall a T's he got for displaying emotions that weren't directed at the opposing players or refs :x last season.

had it been lbj or kobe doing the same thing, they would have gotten a pass and praised for showing their "love" for the game :lol:

Yes definitely.  I witnessed Chris Paul literally get right in the face of an official and puff his chest, looking like he was about to throw punches at the dude. No Tech.

Then there was another game where Paul got his *** swatted by DMC and then cried to the ref about DMC showing emotion for getting a big block, and the ref turns around and calls a T on Cuz 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom