Samsungs about to takeover the game VOL Apple's already hearing them footsteps

I swear it's a damn cult nowadays. Beef between android and apple, who cares? I'll stick with my 3 year old blackberry bold. Never got the hype in phones.

People get their feelings hurt too often (same thing with Xbox vs PS3). Buy whatever is best for you...I don't get the point of bashing users of different products

JUST GOT THE IPHONE 5 TODAY DIS **** WAVIER THAN THE S3

smokin.gif
laugh.gif

lol what the heck do you guys do on the fly where you need 2 batteries? At most I had a Juice pack for my iphone 4 and 4s for when I would go out as a just in case if I got too wasted and didnt make it home to the crib.

Wouldn't the juice pack be the same as having another battery except with the extra bulkiness?

I'm not saying an extra battery is necessary. But if the situation ever comes up when you need it, it's nice to have. And it's only, what, like $15?

Last edited:
Wouldn't the juice pack be the same as having another battery except with the extra bulkiness?

I'm not saying an extra battery is necessary. But if the situation ever comes up when you need it, it's nice to have. And it's only, what, like $15?

dudes are saying for every day usage bro. My situation is not the same with the example given.

glad to see samsung taking big steps in the mobile world, hope the galaxy 4S will make apple bring out more advance iPhones.

dudes are saying for every day usage bro. My situation is not the same with the example given.

I didn't say for daily usage.

Finally making the transition from iPhone to android (galaxy) s4 when it drops . It's honestly a better phone . iPhone js carries the "apple" name but I'm over it honestly .

Im looking to go to apple. After a couple months with an android, the battery start sucking and last 2-3 hours. It happened with my EVO, S2 and S3.

When you first buy it, it would last the whole day. Then couple months down the road you have to recharge it every other hour. Pathetic.. 

Ive never had or owned an apple phone, going to give it a try.

glad to see samsung taking big steps in the mobile world, hope the galaxy 4S will make apple bring out more advance iPhones.
lol... heck naw they won't brah...

I have an s3, had a one x, and a note ...

I love Android but...

I don't think y'all realize how many people still cop iPhones just for the logo... I'm in an ATT store and the gap is ridonk...

Seems like 18-35 year Olds are moving toward the galaxy line ... while kids and old people still cop iPhones faithfully.

I love Android but...

I don't think y'all realize how many people still cop iPhones just for the logo... I'm in an ATT store and the gap is ridonk...

Seems like 18-35 year Olds are moving toward the galaxy line ... while kids and old people still cop iPhones faithfully.

You might be right, I have yet to see anyone older than mid 30 or under 20 with an s3.

There's still PLENTY of people in their early and mid 20s who love iPhones though. Why is it so hard for Android lovers to let people who like iOS live and not make it seem like everyone is "blinded" by the logo.

I love Android but...

You might be right, I have yet to see anyone older than mid 30 or under 20 with an s3.
My mother-in-law copped the S3 last week.
laugh.gif
She has no clue how to use it though...

I'm geeked to get the S4.  Contract up end of June.

I love Android but...

My mother-in-law copped the S3 last week. :lol: She has no clue how to use it though...

I'm geeked to get the S4.  Contract up end of June.

Pretty sure there's someone out there in that age range who owns one. But someone said that the galaxy S3 is like shoes with laces and the iPhone 5 is like shoes with velcros. :lol:

Last edited:
Well after about 3 days with the s3 I sold it and went back to an iPhone. I gave it a shot and just isn't for me. A lot of great features but it was the smoothness and the way the iPhone just flows that brought me back. Only flaw with apple is they need to jazz up iOS cause Samsung is on their heels

Back
Top Bottom