Samsungs about to takeover the game VOL Apple's already hearing them footsteps

You get 15 days from your phone purchase to try the phone out with option to return, depending on how long you've been with your company you can get the restock fee waived. Try a couple of phones and see what you like.

I want this SG4 but I also want to try the new Lumia

Best of both worlds is an Android phone, with an iPad. I couldn't be happier.

If you compare them side by side. There is literally nothing an iPhone does BETTER than an Android. Androids OS is very near desktop quality. However, the disconnect comes because 1.. you buy into an Phone, usually you'll buy into the Apple eco-system as a whole. 2- Apple products are simply functional art. Some folks go for the pretty blonde, that's somewhat dim. Somefolks go for the brunette with the banging body. Both accomplish the same tasks.

3. At the end of the day.. some individuals view item like the iPhone as "acceptance" items. They don't want to be the one "without".. So theyll purchase without any sort of comparison shopping. Same thing used to happen back in the day with EA sports titles vs. 2k.

I like that comparison, so which one is apple? EA sports? or 2K?

That analogy is stupid all together. That's like saying if you prefer xbox360 or wii over ps3 you're an idiot Stan, fanboy, because ps3 is a better machine

All I care about is battery life. Can someone tell me which truly has better battery life when comparing the Galaxy S3 and I Phone 5?

Honestly, besides texting, the only time I use my current phone is when I want to check Instagram or to use navigation when I get lost somewhere. So I couldn't care less about extra features and apps :lol: I want an S3 just cause it looks better IMO, but if it has horrible battery life then forget it

My iPhone 4 has been perfect for me the past few years. Just need an upgrade cause I threw my phone at the wall, and now it's slowly starting to crumble :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
All I care about is battery life. Can someone tell me which truly has better battery life when comparing the Galaxy S3 and I Phone 5?

Honestly, besides texting, the only time I use my current phone is when I want to check Instagram or to use navigation when I get lost somewhere. So I couldn't care less about extra features and apps :lol: I want an S3 just cause it looks better IMO, but if it has horrible battery life then forget it

My iPhone 4 has been perfect for me the past few years. Just need an upgrade cause I threw my phone at the wall, and now it's slowly starting to crumble :smh: :lol:

iPhone murders

That analogy is stupid all together. That's like saying if you prefer xbox360 or wii over ps3 you're an idiot Stan, fanboy, because ps3 is a better machine

No one ever said that was the definition of a fanboy though...

Fanboys are people whose brand loyalty knows no bounds to the point that they will champion an inferior product simply because of the emblem on it.

I thought android already took over, they got the market share.

So what exactly is this competition you speak of? Apple is apple and they cater to their niche market very well I might add.

yes, there's a TON of Android-power phones on the market, but we're comparing the tier 1 flagship products that can compete with the iPhone (ie, Samsung Galaxy series and other iPhone-killers). This "competition" is among the high end products, the best of the best. IMHO, the Samsung Galaxy S III was the first Android phone spec-wise that was able to compete with the iPhone and according to many, best it.

The Samsung Galaxy S III alone has sold roughly 40 million units.

Apple has sold maybe 250 million iPhones total since the 2007 launch.

Android phones are a dime a dozen and hardware specs vary widely. There's only 1 iPhone model for any given year. Now when you talk the Samsung Galaxy S III and the IV, NOW you have a competition.

The issue shouldn't even be Android vs Apple (iOS). The competition is really about EXECUTION.

It should be Samsung vs. Apple.

Last edited:
No one ever said that was the definition of a fanboy though...

Fanboys are people whose brand loyalty knows no bounds to the point that they will champion an inferior product simply because of the emblem on it.
Understood, but this is NT bro. If you have a MacBook, you're a fanboy apple stan in this board. :smh:

Damn, I was hoping the S3 would have decent battery life. Really wanted to pick it up. Oh well...

I have an S3... and battery isn't all that bad. I mean charge it full every night and I am good for the day unless I am streaming on my sling box for hours or something. And even if I run out of batteries, I have 2 extra batteries (cost about $20 each) that I can easily just replace. Not sure what the issue is with the S3 and battery life.

Last edited:

GS3 battery life isn't as bad as people think it is. Tests show it's pretty average as far as smartphones go. Dudes acting like they get a couple hours out of a charge.

GS3 battery life isn't as bad as people think it is. Tests show it's pretty average as far as smartphones go. Dudes acting like they get a couple hours out of a charge.

I charge mine once every two days.

Honestly, you could always run with two batteries. Keep an extra one in your pocket or something if you're worried.

I charge mine once every two days.

Honestly, you could always run with two batteries. Keep an extra one in your pocket or something if you're worried.

Exactly. That's one of the added benefits of a removable battery. If you really use your phone that much than cop another battery to keep in your car, office, etc. Problem solved. But the battery isn't as bad as people in here think it is so most would be fine with just one.

^Pretty soon, ****** gonna have to walk around with a proton pack on just to keep their android phones on.

lol what the heck do you guys do on the fly where you need 2 batteries? At most I had a Juice pack for my iphone 4 and 4s for when I would go out as a just in case if I got too wasted and didnt make it home to the crib.

lol what the heck do you guys do on the fly where you need 2 batteries? At most I had a Juice pack for my iphone 4 and 4s for when I would go out as a just in case if I got too wasted and didnt make it home to the crib.

My job is soooooooo dead :x :smh:. I'm on the net a lot which sucks the battery dry after a while.

JUST GOT THE IPHONE 5 TODAY DIS **** WAVIER THAN THE S3

smokin.gif
roll.gif

This is why i love NT 

I swear it's a damn cult nowadays. Beef between android and apple, who cares? I'll stick with my 3 year old blackberry bold. Never got the hype in phones.

Back
Top Bottom