Samsungs about to takeover the game VOL Apple's already hearing them footsteps

You're batter is defective or you need to adjust your settings.

Mine doesn't even die that fast with GPS and the screen on.

Keep your brightness at 50%. (Should be more than enough)
Make sure auto brightness is turned on.
These 2 things alone saves tons of battery life.

glad to see samsung taking big steps in the mobile world, hope the galaxy 4S will make apple bring out more advance iPhones.
lol... heck naw they won't brah...

I have an s3, had a one x, and a note ...

I love Android but...

I don't think y'all realize how many people still cop iPhones just for the logo... I'm in an ATT store and the gap is ridonk...

Seems like 18-35 year Olds are moving toward the galaxy line ... while kids and old people still cop iPhones faithfully.
You might be right, I have yet to see anyone older than mid 30 or under 20 with an s3.
you gotta be somewhat tech literate to appreciate a android.

my galaxy nexus FINALLY updated to 4.2.1....

but thats cuz it a western euro joint, so its not getting updates directly from google

4.2.2 isn't much different though, so im cool..love my phone

glad to see samsung taking big steps in the mobile world, hope the galaxy 4S will make apple bring out more advance iPhones.
lol... heck naw they won't brah...

I have an s3, had a one x, and a note ...

I love Android but...

I don't think y'all realize how many people still cop iPhones just for the logo... I'm in an ATT store and the gap is ridonk...

Seems like 18-35 year Olds are moving toward the galaxy line ... while kids and old people still cop iPhones faithfully.

You might be right, I have yet to see anyone older than mid 30 or under 20 with an s3.

you gotta be somewhat tech literate to appreciate a android.

my galaxy nexus FINALLY updated to 4.2.1....

but thats cuz it a western euro joint, so its not getting updates directly from google

4.2.2 isn't much different though, so im cool..love my phone

da Nexus 4 is a problem. I never really respected LG until now. Wow.

I forgot I had to put GENERALLY before my statement ..

GENERALLY people ages 18-35 cop s3s...

Smh @ people think these are in absolute terms.

IPhone is still majority in every group... but the switch is occurring faster in that age group.

IPhone is still majority in every group... but the switch is occurring faster in that age group.

Make sense considering that's the age group that has been around modern technology long enough to figure it out rather quickly.

I'm convinced some of y'all are slow and can't adjust the settings on your phone to use it properly.

I have S3 on Sprint and the signal in my apartment is piss poor and even roams sometimes and I still don't lose more than 20% of battery while I'm sleep (7-8 hrs)..ever.

Turn off your wi-fi when you're bout to go to sleep, and adjust the settings on how often your phone searches for FB/weather/twitter/etc and you should be good. Idk wth y'all doing but, y'all obviously are doing it wrong

For the record, last night I went to sleep at 2:30 with 16%, woke up at 10:30 and my phone was still on...

battery life on ANY PHONE depends on any number of factors such as wifi / no wifi, screen brightness, 4G, app use, CARRIER, cell signal at any one spot, part of the country, part of a town, age of battery, etc.

the only reliable way to compare battery life is to take 2 brand new phones and put them side by side in the same room with the same apps on the same carrier and start your engines . . .

I'm convinced some of y'all are slow and can't adjust the settings on your phone to use it properly.

I have S3 on Sprint and the signal in my apartment is piss poor and even roams sometimes and I still don't lose more than 20% of battery while I'm sleep (7-8 hrs)..ever.

Turn off your wi-fi when you're bout to go to sleep, and adjust the settings on how often your phone searches for FB/weather/twitter/etc and you should be good. Idk wth y'all doing but, y'all obviously are doing it wrong

For the record, last night I went to sleep at 2:30 with 16%, woke up at 10:30 and my phone was still on...

battery life on ANY PHONE depends on any number of factors such as wifi / no wifi, screen brightness, 4G, app use, CARRIER, cell signal at any one spot, part of the country, part of a town, age of battery, etc.

the only reliable way to compare battery life is to take 2 brand new phones and put them side by side in the same room with the same apps on the same carrier and start your engines . . .

It's still not a fair race. Need to take into account screen size, resolution.

How many of those extra features are actually practical and useful though? I wish I had the picture when Samsung tried to be funny and talk about all their features and someone dissected how dumb it was.
Android features smash ios all day kid... a simple bluetooth transfer would mean worlds to the iphone

Android features smash ios all day kid... a simple bluetooth transfer would mean worlds to the iphone

Calm down. Here's the picture I was referring to...Samsung lists stupid features. Apple could list "all 200 of iOS new features when iOS 6 dropped, but didnt.
View media item 321161
How exactly would bluetooth benefit iOS?

There's stans on BOTH sides of the fence. But neither will admit to it. I'm right in the middle and people still trying to find ways. :x

ha, do you people actually use your phones or do you just like to wave it around and brag about it?

if your iphone or samsung phone was so great, you'd be too busy enjoying your life using it instead of arguing about who is better . . .

Seriously aside from the hardware specs of the S4...which are borderline fantastic (just talking camera, processors, ram). Which new features are people really excited about?

The whole swipe air to flip page...tilt to scroll...hover finger thing....sounds just unnecessary and might just get on my nerves if i don't mean them to happen. I am however impressed by the benchmarks this thing is reportedly setting. But i expected more honestly. Want to read more about the FIT app thing that does sound cool. But i wonder if it will be better then myfitnesspal

agreed. see alot of heads switching to samsungs my age. my mom is out of that group but her, my aunt and uncle all got the gs3 but all my grandparents have iphones.

i'm actually surprised my mom actually uses her phone to alot of it's potential. i have had to teach her how to use some of the stuff though.

I know that but you're missing my point. People are acting like they get 3 hours on a S3 but will get 9 hrs on a iPhone with similar settings is absurd.

Back
Top Bottom