San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by n2tha0

How long will it take for the adidas X star wars collabo to show up in the outlets?...I give it 3 weeks...garbage.

I was disappointed as well. I wouldn't even get them @ the outlets.

Y'all start camping now! I've seen peeps setting up chairs @ northstar, ingram, southpark, windsor, mccreles, and poteet flea market. HURRRRRY!!!!!Your pairs might be gone
7 pairs of size 10's
9 pairs of size 10.5's
9 pairs of size 11's, etc......
etc... These are limited. Also, crash the websites. Only Eastbay.com, footlocker.com, footaction.com,Champssports.com, and Finishline.com are the ONLY onesgetting them!!!!!!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Y'all start camping now! I've seen peeps setting up chairs @ northstar, ingram, southpark, windsor, mccreles, and poteet flea market. HURRRRRY!!!!! Your pairs might be gone
7 pairs of size 10's
9 pairs of size 10.5's
9 pairs of size 11's, etc......
etc... These are limited. Also, crash the websites. Only Eastbay.com, footlocker.com, footaction.com,Champssports.com, and Finishline.com are the ONLY ones getting them!!!!!!

roll.gif

why you blowin up my spot fred?

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I think some people are interested. The Chaos Kobe Vs are at North Star and Ingram.

Yessir!!!!!! These will be copped! Good lookin out on tha info. Spacejams too.

chaos r dope but id rather cop the lebron christmas 7.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

I think some people are interested. The Chaos Kobe Vs are at North Star and Ingram.

hey david is anybody getting them Christmas lebrons???

Originally Posted by T21D
so you went to all the spots to see how many people were camping out?...Over done my dude....
smh.gif
/sarcasm

Pics of people in the bay area...
Spoiler [+]

eek.gif

Originally Posted by sa78210

Same place as the Chaos' Do Be Doo- overdone? It was meant as sarcasm which you fail to see. Why am I even explaining myself to someone I've never met!

laugh.gif
its all jokes ...guess you didn't see the hidden /sarcasm after the SMH emoticon....look again
wink.gif

Last call for those making the Houston summit trip that still need their name on the guestlist. Don't forget, we have a table too. So bring some of thatstuff out of your closet to display or sell.

Current guest list
Joto Daniel
Iggy and the Mrs.
Jake
Chris
Billy and Megan
Hector
Big Monster and son
Gabe
Joesuf
Rewbea

BTW - Big Congrats to Retro Aaron aka retrosexual aka Lil Aaron aka Benjamin Button for graduating from UTSA.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sa78210

I would assume Champs might get them because I was suprised when I saw the red Carpets in there. I thought Red Carpets are supposed to be limited?

Back
Top Bottom