San Antonio NT's Come in...

cai got 2 pair of kidds i wanna get rid of. ds oly xix and vnds njnet xix. 250ds 100 vnds. anyone mind me droppin them off to them to sale for me PLS send me atxt....fb msg....
smile.gif
thanks. yall be safe.

I am heading out at 8 AM with Billy and Megan. Did anyone want to meet up or will we just all meet in Houston?

Jake you can probably squeeze in. You live close by I can swing and pick you and G up. Let me know. Don't really know what time everyone wants to go. Needto go early if ya'll want to stop by HoH.

DO WE HAVE A TABLE??IS ANYBODY TAKING ANY SHOES TO SHOW, SELL??...WHAT TIME ARE WE GONNA MEET UP BIG MONSTER??....I THINK WE SHOULD ALL MEET UP AROUND 7:30ISHLEAVE AROUND 8 ANY LOCATION SUGGETIONS??

Originally Posted by flyguy33

DO WE HAVE A TABLE??IS ANYBODY TAKING ANY SHOES TO SHOW, SELL??...WHAT TIME ARE WE GONNA MEET UP BIG MONSTER??....I THINK WE SHOULD ALL MEET UP AROUND 7:30ISH LEAVE AROUND 8 ANY LOCATION SUGGETIONS??

lol....thats 9am in sneaks up time .
went to the nikeoutlet today with a friend.
and cop these for $19
the heath ledgers, as theyve been called, they were suppose to be $14 +30% but the lady said that only applied to sz13+
so she let them "slide" for $19, i was like THIS B11TCH

am-90-tan-orange-burg1.jpg

(theyre still in my car n feeling tooo lazy to go get them)

Happy Holidays, Sneaks up fam. Liking the Kanye LVs, and Dave's three stripes. What's this thing about Space Jams? Nah, everybody keep it safe till theyear of the tiger.

Originally Posted by electricbamboo

Happy Holidays, Sneaks up fam. Liking the Kanye LVs, and Dave's three stripes. What's this thing about Space Jams? Nah, everybody keep it safe till the year of the tiger.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Toyota Dave rocking the 3 stripes
pimp.gif
and Janoski's
smokin.gif
Odd not seeing you in J's.

yeah had to change it up a bit. loved the way they looked with jeans so had to do it.

SA Fam, here's a question... I keep seeing them dope leather wallets with leather chains in online shops for those selvedge denim places, but is theresomething more American made in your area or in a place you'd recommend? I feel like I'm shooting myself in the foot for saving up for a wallet madewith American leather, yet is handcrafted in Japan. I'm pretty sure there is some American who takes pride in their craftmanship, and who wouldn'tcharge parallel retail prices.

SA Fam, here's a question... I keep seeing them dope leather wallets with leather chains in online shops for those selvedge denim places, but is theresomething more American made in your area or in a place you'd recommend? I feel like I'm shooting myself in the foot for saving up for a wallet madewith American leather, yet is handcrafted in Japan. I'm pretty sure there is some American who takes pride in their craftmanship, and who wouldn'tcharge parallel retail prices.

Originally Posted by electricbamboo

SA Fam, here's a question... I keep seeing them dope leather wallets with leather chains in online shops for those selvedge denim places, but is there something more American made in your area or in a place you'd recommend? I feel like I'm shooting myself in the foot for saving up for a wallet made with American leather, yet is handcrafted in Japan. I'm pretty sure there is some American who takes pride in their craftmanship, and who wouldn't charge parallel retail prices.

nerd.gif
can u post a pic, not sure of which ones u exactly talking about

Back
Top Bottom