San Antonio NT's Come in...

She was getting my order when that stuff went down, she gave them the business though!

Oh and Im starting a new team "Team No Mas Casa De Waffle"

^^ Yo I sh*t you not... I just had a dream last night that we had Waffle House here in SA.. hahaha... that's how much we ate that $#%#!

welcome to the SA thread aj21095. what part town you in?

telly - all is well with the little one, she just turned 6 mths. time flies when you're having fun!

we still up for bball next sunday at gilbert garza?

in regards to SASU III, there are a few more things we need to figure out before we even start looking for a venue. we can discuss this more nextsunday.

whutp aj, info please.

edit::[size=2 pnts]to everyone coming on SATURDAY, [size=2 pnts]tx me, like i said its gonna be by babcok/eckhert, and make sureyall bring your...

3235_easy_set_mouse_trap_scaled_set_cutout_internet1.jpg

to catch some RAAAAAAAAATAS.
[/size][/size]

lmao. yo ca5per whats going down again? house party?
me and the misses will be at first friday munching on some
mean %+# tacos!

^^^Just a head's up G and Omar, I will be at 1st friday having a few beers with a homie after work, get at me when yall get down there. Maybe we can meetup.

word Jai Jai... PM me ur number man... never got around to getting it. Or send it to me on the 'space. Erica and I will be pretty much in one spot sinceshe'll be trying to sell artwork and stuff... But yeah I'll let y'all know.

EDIT: nevermind lol, I got ur number while we were in Dallas!

hey guys, Im going to have to sit out on BBall, my knee is really sore and it is about 2x the size of my right knee.

I will being pom-poms to support the NEWBZ!!!!!

but I will be there!

daaaaamnnnn....
yo we need to figure out what we gonna wear, i know select provided these shirts for team no heat

CLOT747_large_black.jpg

I didnt take to many pics either but these are probably some of the best.

El Groupo

??????????????????

And finished it off.....with the sauce

dope pics mikey. Nice to see pics from someone other than myself or G.

Thanks again Dave and Jake. you know what for...

heres another pic just incase your looking for one for your avatar!! tagged pics or im calling ducktales!!.
oqhidg.jpg

dont forget to call george so we can hit up that pizza joint after the show!!!!

lol thats funny, man in one of those pics i was explaining boobs, the other i think im doing the "finish her" spiderman version,

thats funny u put that pic up for ucasta, i was on some forum and i saw this....

ucastauk7.jpg

i was like OH HEEEEEEEEELLL NO , copy cat, lol

Just a heads up meet tomorrow at my place around 9:30am, we wanna be on the roab to the H by at least 10ish...

^ thinkin about headed up there with my chick in her car, she has to get an oil change tho so we might get up super early to knock that out, but i'll letyou guys know for sure tomorrow what my intentions are...

Back
Top Bottom