San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by T21D

JUST A WARNING- get to my house too late, you might get stuck with bottled water and leftover food. If you need to call for directions LMK.

thanks for invite fred, but we will not be able to make it. can you send me a plate???

lol... Don't know If I will be able to make it Fred... Appreciate the invite though... Happy Holidays to you and yours fam!!!!

Thanks for those coming through. It gave me an excuse NOT to talk to the wifes family LOL

Originally Posted by T21D

Thanks for those coming through. It gave me an excuse NOT to talk to the wifes family LOL

laugh.gif
but Gracie's family cooking and the Spurs FTW. That walk off gamewinner by Mason made my day.
pimp.gif
Thanks for the invite Fred.

Jay - Thanks for the care package. I will distribute everything accordingly.Merry Christmas from Texas to HI.

Originally Posted by electricbamboo

T21D, though those lebrons may not be your taste...You're still getting them, right?

why of course, he actually wore them in a game unlike the current "FAMILY" was just a marketing ploy

^^^ LOL IT WAS A GOOD CHRISTMAS HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GOOD ONE ALSO. NBA GAMES WERE IN FULL EFFECT ONE OF THE BEST NBA CHRISTMAS DAY'S!! LOTS OF NICE KICKSON THE COURT ALMOST REMINDED ME OF AN ALL STAR GAME. THE SPURS GAME WAS CLASSIC ALSO ESPECIALY BEATING PHOENIX ON A BUZZER BEATER (ROGER MASON) FTW!!!!
DECIDED TO BREAK OUT THE ITALY'S HD
10s57gz.jpg

BONUS PIC JOSH, ME, AND DANIEL!!! JOSH DECIDED TO UNDS HIS SPACE JAMS FINALLY.
2z561zs.jpg

ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS TO JAY AKA ELECTRIC BAMBOO!!!

thanx for having us over fred.
good times, supreme x radio flyer ftw lol

for those who were there, the clowning was jus a prequel to whats yet to come for htown,
hope all yall got ur fire repellant suites, ps. jaijai REAL TALK, i found that girls myspace/facebook, man i love the skills i gained from the airforce beingan open source analyst
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i rememberd that spanish dude said her lastname when he said she was mexican,which was the same as one of my good friends.....

got the coaches hat on, recruiting for the 09 season

and of course... Greg Simmons FTW

Havent checked the talk for a few days, no comp at the house ftl, sorry couldnt make it fred

one last christmas vid, dude is comedy and has other vids

Houston summit approaching. If you are going to the houston summit, please be sure to bring a couple of pairs to display/sell/trade. If you dont, you are offthe guest list.

j/k but We need to fill our table.

I also need to know from the drivers if you have any slots left. Send me a text please.

dont worry we should have enough kicks nick, john, brandon and joey are heading up there also.^^^ see you guys at jai jai's house. 8:00 am

When are we leaving officially... I was too drunk to ask Jai last night... By the way... thanks for everyone coming out... I had a blast... Pics and cockatootales to come!!!

ok.....kinda outta the loop. l believe im ridin w/ shawn. however, does anybody have a vacant seat in there ride? wanted to bring the lil brother along, yesgas money will be given. he's 16, however he wont bother/annoy, hell if u ask him a question he just might NOT answer. just chill and ride. if not its allgood....just thought i ask.

I would but my wife and I will have no room on the way back since we are stopping at IKEA to pick up a few things.

Back
Top Bottom