San Antonio NT's Come in...

AS MUCH AS I WANT TO DOWNSIZE MY COLLECTION, PLEASE DO NOT TELL ANYONE OUTSIDE THE SNEAKSUP FAM ABOUT ME OR WHAT IM SELLING!!!!! I HAVE EVERY *%#* AND HARRY INSAN ANTONIO WANTING TO TAKE A PEAK OF WHAT I'M SELLING.

that chick is not my cup of tea, but i would still impale her.
i havent told anyone bout u selln anything, even though i do fit a 10.5
ohwell.gif

but as we speak im going thru some financial re-budgeting. so no un-necessary purchases

Id like to take a look and see what you have, I can fit into an 11, and I see a few things there. Plus Megan is always looking for stuff too, she can just wear2 pairs of socks...

Originally Posted by T21D

AS MUCH AS I WANT TO DOWNSIZE MY COLLECTION, PLEASE DO NOT TELL ANYONE OUTSIDE THE SNEAKSUP FAM ABOUT ME OR WHAT IM SELLING!!!!! I HAVE EVERY *%#* AND HARRY IN SAN ANTONIO WANTING TO TAKE A PEAK OF WHAT I'M SELLING.

a little too late for that no??? this is the world wide web. jakes already has a blogspot going for you
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

I put a spot in the classifieds in the SA Express News for Fred...
tongue.gif

When I get my hands on you Mr Vangoh!

BTW- hit me up on my cell.

Brought the little one for a doctors appointment and nobody was looking and was bored. This dude is gonna be pissed. Dam letters were freakin glued on!
351943005.jpg

Originally Posted by T21D

Brought the little one for a doctors appointment and nobody was looking and was bored. This dude is gonna be pissed. Dam letters were freakin glued on!
351943005.jpg
pimp.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

that is tight................

^^ whattup Jules. we actually just had a meetup this sunday at Jims but
will more than likely have another pretty soon.
BWW was the usual meetup spot back in the day.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom