San Antonio NT's Come in...

Dave, Jai, Fred, Joe - I appreciate it... Never thought I would have a pair....

Cas - no way...

Aaron - You have that way of saying, "just buy them or else!" Without actually saying "buy them!"

Glad I took the hit though... One less pair to worry about... Now you need to pick up that black and red pair on the bay...

yo........yo......yo.............

so here we go .........this sunday nov. 15 2009 the first sneaks up iv meeting ....to discuss the , showand plus the 1st holiday meat up of the year...............

time: 7:00 pm sneaks up time
place: dave n busters

i know that these people are in .......please let us know if you cant make it....

me
ucasta
jake
aris
norm
art
blaze11
dj,dj
big monster

lets also keep in mind they wont seat us till more then half the party is there............

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

so here we go .........the first sneaks up iv meeting ....to discuss the , show and plus the 1st holiday meat up of the year...............

i know that these people are in .......please let us know if you cant make it....

me
ucasta
jake
aris
norm
art
blaze11
dj,dj
big monster

lets also keep in mind they wont seat us till more then half the party is there............
For anyone interested this is going down on Sunday.

Originally Posted by MHT214

Anyone here going to the game tonight?
Yup.

FU Cowgirl supporters:
377732362.jpg

i was looking threw a bunch of my old pics.................bkus ucasta got me thinking of them yesterday .................

and i was thinking we really havnt taken a sneaker circle pic in a minute.........so sorry for going down memory lane but here is the last circles we did atd&b
15h0ivm.jpg

2u8xtf7.jpg

and also look what i found ucasta.....
rvyjbl.jpg

I like Memory Lane, I often drive on it...n joyin the scenery... i memmer u comin into the store tellin me ur ideas...bout the this so call shoe show,Yunginwit ur ideas...then bamm GYM full of sneakers!!! Love it mayne.

Wish I could be there Sunday, havin the fam and goin to out of towns.

Jake, nice, good to see u getting ur list filled!!!!

Blaze...Joesuf....GYM TYME or wut!!!!!!

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

I like Memory Lane, I often drive on it...n joyin the scenery... i memmer u comin into the store tellin me ur ideas...bout the this so call shoe show,Yungin wit ur ideas...then bamm GYM full of sneakers!!! Love it mayne.

Wish I could be there Sunday, havin the fam and goin to out of towns.

Jake, nice, good to see u getting ur list filled!!!!

Blaze...Joesuf....GYM TYME or wut!!!!!!
i sure do miss those talks we use to have in you store at closing time..........................
smokin.gif

but we actually had talked about the gym .............what sunday is good for you nick.....?

but i say we do it like we use to do two teams................white and black .........just like the good old days........
2ni9w5d.jpg

Count me in for Sunday!!! Those pics bring back a lot of good memories. (No Mo).. See you suckas at D&B's..

Originally Posted by iborroel

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

so here we go .........the first sneaks up iv meeting ....to discuss the , show and plus the 1st holiday meat up of the year...............

me
ucasta
jake
aris
norm
art
blaze11
dj,dj
big monster

For anyone interested this is going down on Sunday.

I would love to go.. but I can't miss my Colts / Patriots game fellas..

you know I'm down for a bball meetup. Just name the time and place.
haven't hooped in months. See yall mofos at D&B.

why do some people sit behind a computer and think they're almighty, think that they're untouchable?
people who have nothing better to do than to go behind a mans back and get involved with business that doesn't belong to them,
who does this? who doesn't have enough in their plate that they have to get involved in my life and my personal business.
if i post it on its cuz its out there, i dont hide nothing in my life,
but at the same time my personal life and what i do with it is my business, so why would someone forward to other not on this thread?
what good does this do in another persons life?
the person im talking about knows exactly who they are, and is happy living behind a screen and can't man up,
wants to be a vulture and scrub, pull a biatchhh move and think that they're doing it. how about you pm me and talk to me about it,
ima a grown man, that has dealt with more than you have ever, im not afraid to stand behind my word and stick to it,
so let me know,
whoever wants to be smart and put u mad pics or anything else, go ahead, get your post count up with it.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

why do some people sit behind a computer and think they're almighty, think that they're untouchable?
people who have nothing better to do than to go behind a mans back and get involved with business that doesn't belong to them,
who does this? who doesn't have enough in their plate that they have to get involved in my life and my personal business.
if i post it on its cuz its out there, i dont hide nothing in my life,
but at the same time my personal life and what i do with it is my business, so why would someone forward to other not on this thread?
what good does this do in another persons life?
the person im talking about knows exactly who they are, and is happy living behind a screen and can't man up,
wants to be a vulture and scrub, pull a biatchhh move and think that they're doing it. how about you pm me and talk to me about it,
ima a grown man, that has dealt with more than you have ever, im not afraid to stand behind my word and stick to it,
so let me know,
whoever wants to be smart and put u mad pics or anything else, go ahead, get your post count up with it.

You got me Cas
alien.gif

^^lol fred, i asked her if at the end of the msg it said, tellm to go f himself, n she said no, so i know it wasnt u
grin.gif

We are gonna print tee for sneaks up promo tee...
The cost is 7$ per tee....the tee will have the logo that I have in my avy but will have san antonio sneaks up sneaker show underneith it..and the date on theback....
if you are interested please post or pm me...- really would want to put in the order no latter then monday that way we have them by the end of next week..

ill take 2 of them......i want to play softball in one.

ill see you all on sunday to.

and to the old pics, i miss coco! lol

lokk joe, bella

Back
Top Bottom