San Antonio NT's Come in...

Dope pickup 87hec, been waiting on niosa for a minute.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

so should i just buy 2 champs gift cards and donate those to the raffle? lmk
You should pay Cris for that SU4 AMFAM shirt... 
alien.gif

YOU'RE THE LAST ONE THAT NEEDS TO PAY!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Ok folks, the first event of #SU4 in on. The Offical Welcoming Party will be at Billy and Megans apartment on April 23rd.
This will be a great way to meet the members of SneaksUp and welcome the out of towners that will be in for this event.
Contact Billy with any questions. An event will be posted soon.

we're hanging out at my compadres place saturday night to celebrate my 35th. all are invited. byob. message/text me for address.

well i guess u beat me to it ART but will b hangin out at the industry getting JAKE!! drunk for my b day

Here is the official itinerary of events for The weekend of Sneaks Up 4:

Kicking off on Friday it’s the official Sneaks Up 4 Welcoming party hosted by Keda and Megan

Friday, April 23, 2010 at 8:00pm
12235 Vance Jackson San Antonio,TX 78230
Saturday April 24,2010
The Sneaks Up 4 Meet and Greet at Goodtimes Skateboards on Broadway
8800 Broadway St, #106, San Antonio, TX 78217
Then we continue the party over at the Revolution room
Sneaks Up 4 Sucka Free Pre-Party
8123 Broadway,San Antonio,TX 78109
10:00-2:00am.

If you have any questions or need directions please contact your local Sneaks Up affiliate.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

so should i just buy 2 champs gift cards and donate those to the raffle? lmk
You should pay Cris for that SU4 AMFAM shirt... 
alien.gif

YOU'RE THE LAST ONE THAT NEEDS TO PAY!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Jake, I wouldn't hold your breath homie. Not of the above is gonna happen anyways.

A.R.T.- Happy early B'day. I'll be grinding in the E.R.

Billy- I'll definitely be there.

Finally able to git on this comp. Ist want to say I cant wait for this show!! Suuuuper excited ( in my gayest voice).

As we all know I was collecting donated shoes, we collected a total of 272 pairs!!!!! Thanks to all who helped out, Norm,Joesuf,David, Keda, Manny,Jonathon,Sole Boutique, Frank, Ced, and many more who I jus cant list. Way to come together and help out. Much appreciated!!!

Happy early bday ART I'll try an make it out there and I will be there on fri Billy...what up nick!?!?

still need 2 more for the other posite. talked to nick and he stepped up and gonna purchase a posite by himself so all we need is 2 more people come on guys!! felix ur still a rookie u dont know the meaning of jake drunk yet!! lol

hey if anyone is interested I am moving sunday and could use the company so if you just want to hang out with me and jaijai and maybe pick up a couch or 2 let me know..I would appreciate it!

Alright....here we go.....the last meet up b4 sneaks up 4...norms crib...sunday. 4/17. 2pm ,also all am fam su4 ts will be givin there if you ordered a t..this is the best time to pick it up jake will be really busy all next week.....again this is it the last meet up b4 the show...so if you have any last min ideas ..here is your chance..

Back
Top Bottom