San Antonio NT's Come in...

^^^ Im adding to my collection so i know whats it like to not want to let things go, but if he is willing im sure we could work something out...thanks for the info and please pm me if you hear anything back. thanks again for the help.

yea man.. nico turns 2 on the 28th... but yall dont have to make a trip to houston.. im CERTAIN we are gonna go to the outlets at some point. we can all just hook up...

Sounds good my dude. Just give me a heads up, I'll round up a few others and we'll meet up

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

pre party
nerd.gif
What pre party?

JK

Yeah its on!

looks like Jesus Juan has been hanging out with his international friends lately.
and theyve been doing the signature "sneaks-up sneaker shot", but this one looks WAY different....

149178_10150106878903272_727133271_7611061_3387686_n.jpg

^ Was this pic taken at the Poteet flea? I have seen those boots for sale and being worn on a Sunday afternoon.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

looks like Jesus Juan has been hanging out with his international friends lately.
and theyve been doing the signature "sneaks-up sneaker shot", but this one looks WAY different....

149178_10150106878903272_727133271_7611061_3387686_n.jpg

Jai Jai? ...Keep it Latin?

selling various pairs of shoes that are all deadstock in the original box  ALL SIZE TEN except eggplants 10.5
hit me up for prices

lebron 7 akron
lebron 7 china
lebron7 red carpets
jordan 12 flugame
jordan 12 White/red 
raging bull five 3m Black only 
jordan spizike black patent leather 
Jordan 6 motor sports
kobe 2010 all star 
kobe lower marion 
Jordan 1 Blk/yellow 
Foamposite copper 
Foamposite eggplant 
Griffey 1.2 trainer 
manny paqiao sc trainer 
kevin durant 2 Creamsicle 

whuts up fred....finally got this @!$% going....

whut up nick...i took the pic so im allowed to use it lol

got to SA a bit ago, (by ratio) i feel skinnier,
ill be hitting up ATX tonight, so see yall at duo tomorrow. remember the 5 ppl before 11 gets a bottle of sky thing.

Back
Top Bottom