Saturday night plans?

Play this 2k10.

...I should be out meeting women, but I'm not going out alone...I'm way too young to be living like this.

The plan is to
smokin.gif
and watch Fightclub while I sip my hotcocoa. Admittedly, I'll probably allow myself to get sidetracked two minutes from now..

I fear I've made a terrible mistake. It all started when I accidentally turned the water on and got my hair wet...after just doing it this afternoon ANDTHEN I think I got my pre-show alcohol going too early. My BFF Jill said she'd be here at 11ish but, clearly after I got my hair wet I started drinking andsat at the computer. I need to make something happen in the next 30 minutes but es el doubtful-o.

THERE'S NEVER ANY TIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME!

*combs hair*

Originally Posted by toast1985

Play this 2k10.

...I should be out meeting women, but I'm not going out alone...I'm way too young to be living like this.
Do it man...even if its wack you can always go back and play 2k10...but if you step correctly...
pimp.gif

I for one am about to be out to a bar with this Colombian mami, life is good

spending another usmc paycheck on liquor and drinkin my life away with some friends tonight
smokin.gif

pregaming with the crew, then heading out to a birthday party....if thats weak just gonna head to one of the other many major parties tonight. UCSB is the@#$%
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just got home from buffalo wild wings in the san antonio, drink and some boneless

About to hit up a party with some cuties, and a white friend of mine whos really good at beer pong, we are going to make money and own people tonight

just came back from a family bbq. it was like 90 degrees in socal so this sun burned me out. plus i got the aids walk tomorrow morning in downtown LA so i gotto be up around 5am

Just got back from a triple date with my girlfriend and her friends and their boyfriends.

Last time I do that @+@%.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Just got back from a triple date with my girlfriend and her friends and their boyfriends.

Last time I do that @+@%.
laugh.gif
this only works if everybody has similar personalities/interests. if not, its going to be awkward

It literally got winter cold down here in Atlanta over night so im not doing %+$% but staying inside with the heater on

I did my hair, got dress, AND sent an email... and still drankin'. I deserve applause. I'm a multi-tasking drunkard.

Watching the Angels game and then a sh**load of homework due Monday due to my procrastination all week. SMH at myself.

Back
Top Bottom