Saturday night plans?

I'm sitting here doing a 3-4 page research paper as I wait for some homies i haven't seen in a while to roll through.

nothing, a chick invited me to a party. She hasn't hit me back
smh.gif

Just got off work. Pretty tired. Probably going to rip some hash tonight and play some Forza 3.

any social activity i partake in would require me to drive long distances, which is quite annoying.

so its either drive 40 mins-1 hour or stay home by myself most weekends. not pleasant.

Can I take a moment to stone face?

indifferent.gif

Now, if I tell you that I've gone to great lengths to fix my damaged hair, get dressed, and be tipsy within a 30 minute time span do you think that theappropriate thing to do after that is to say "I'll be there in 5 minutes!" and then 30 minutes later say "My boyfriend says I can't goout." ? Punk $%% gorilla was supposed to pick up my other girl too but now my other girl is just gonna come over here so we can kick it (or so shesays...I'll see when she gets here lol)

I normally don't get offended when being stood up for peen...I totally get it but damn, %%@. I could have left my hair lookin' a mess and just gotstarted on my Saturday night all on my own. What you got me putting in effort for?
laugh.gif
Although, she does need to cut the cord a bit. She stays up under herman but he never has a problem kickin' it with HIS friends. She always uses him as an excuse for her not wanting to get away from him for a minute.Wow...still tipsy. Will stop typing now. *takes Saturday Night L*

Playin some online poker to get ready for a big game at my boy's place.
Stakes are high, and my aim is high.

A little pregame warm-up and then im off.

I was out cold by 11 last night. Had to be up at 7:30 this morning for work. Catching up on sleep is always
pimp.gif

--Watched Couples Retreat with the gf, got home and knocked out. Movie was aight. Nothin special.
--Workin 10 days in a row FTL...and FTW...kinda.

saturday was great. friends coming to visit and wanting to party FTW. running on 7 hours of sleep total from friday to sunday FTL.

-made to order japanese buffet with friends.
-proceed to split with two from the group to hit up a few bars in one part of the city.
-roll through a a few seedier bars in another part of the city.
-head to the after hours spot and proceed to get wasted off whiskey and vodka while being eyed by a cute girl for about 3.5 hours.
-ignore said girl for the most part while drunkenly dancing with other girls and throwing her a smile now and again.
-introduce myself to said girl, dance with her for about ten minutes, and proceed to be invited back to her place then smash with the fury of thor's hamer.

Back
Top Bottom