See...This Is why I Hate New York

Originally Posted by miamin2

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

I would rather live in Ohio than live in Florida.
You cannot be serious

1ggkl3.jpg

At least I get to see LeBron play in person for the next 2 seasons. Thats a hell of a lot more than Florida has to offer.

You should just shut up. You're making yourself sound less credible with every reply. I'm expecting something dumber following this one.

*Looks at sig*, Makes perfect sense...

CertifiedFlyBoi23 wrote:
The South's weather >>>> NY's weather
You can tell the lack of an educational program ya have down there in the south ..

aint it time for ya to evacuate again?

time to jump on that F150 and move your house mang!

You cannot be serious

1ggkl3.jpg

At least I get to see LeBron play in person for the next 2 seasons. Thats a hell of a lot more than Florida has to offer.
So you'd rather watch a sweaty male run up and down the court instead of gorgeous females on South Beach?

NY > FL by miles, but the women in Miami are primo.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

CertifiedFlyBoi23 wrote:
You can tell the lack of an educational program ya have down there in the south ..

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
. That %+#+ ain't nothing to joke about dude. You do knowthat people die in hurricanes right and many people lose their homes and have their lives ruined.

carlosdapaperboy wrote:
elboricua 6 wrote:
CertifiedFlyBoi23 wrote:

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
. That %+#+ ain't nothing to joke about dude. You do know that people die in hurricanes right and many people lose their homes and have their lives ruined.
I guess you didn't see his reply and my reply started by challenging his education because they evacuate every damn year ... so no it'snothing to joke about but it def challenges his creditability ..

BTW, I'm well aware ...

CertifiedFlyBoi23 wrote:

corny...and you making NY'ers look bad, too...
smh.gif

You cannot be serious

1ggkl3.jpg

You should just shut up. You're making yourself sound less credible with every reply. I'm expecting something dumber following this one.

*Looks at sig*, Makes perfect sense...
Yea, I'm making perfect sense, you're an idiot.

indifferent.gif

smh @ Carlos why'd you start this
smh.gif
laugh.gif

What I will say is what's considered better to one person wont be considered better to the next person.

florida over new york?
are you kidding?
corner stores ftw
a next door neighbor 50ft away ftw
disgusting heat for 3 months ftw

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

I dont get it?

This crap happens every where in the US ..

It's obvious you dont have the 1st clue about NYC ..

FL > NY? Come on now ....

I know NY'ers are haters, look at the rappers from NY they're hating on the south because they're selling and NY isn(talking about hiphop is died, nah you _s just suck)...umm their slang sucks(B, yo, god, son) $%$?? umm accent sucks, they're rude as #!*@...I can keep going
mad.gif
yo i get so tight hearing shhh like that...seriously i have lived in NYC all my life, the hood and Park ave...for that matter, and now i am in this wack @#& state MD, and anyone/anystate lower than MD, got the nerve to talk crap about NYC...???? We are not that bad...!!! Our accent is da shhh, i don't care what no one says! People make fun of my accent everyday out here in wack@#% Bmore, but FL....c'mon....smh you ain't got shhh on NYC! ...ha what...spring break...i'll let ya'll have that one...

Calm down sweets.Chicks like you makes the OP seem somewhat right
smh.gif
chicks like me...hmmm...ok...whateva...and i'm a lot calmer than you think...i just don't appreciate "others" hating on NYC...its where i was born and raised, and you know what...it has its up and downs...but never that FL ova NY....
smh.gif
....sorry...i have a lot of fam out in FL...but i can't do it, MD is as far south i will go....too slow out here....NY has alot more to offer than people think....plus the whole story behind this thread, like i said originally has 3 sides to it...so don't knock ny, just because of one cops stupidity...IT HAPPENS EVERYWHERE!

you sound lame as +!%%.

I hate the majority of people that live in FL, especially my cousins. If they weren't my cousins.. I'd kno thtck those silly little backpacks off ofhim that his boys and him wear everywhere they go.

being from new york, i must admit, miami has the best looking females I've ever seen..

that being said, lets be serious....new york city is the best/most important/most diverse/most entertaining city in the country
if you notice, whenever another city/place/region is compared to somewhere else [in the country], new york is always used for that standard of comparison.Everyone loves where they're from, but thats called PREFERENCE. Preferring something over something else, does not make that thing better. ( i.e. somepeople may like ray allen more than kobe bryant. But, as most people will attest to, ray allen is no where near the player kobe is. They prefer allen, thoughbyrant is the better player.) the same can be said about comparing city x to new york city.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

lol Should have never had the pot in the first place if moving drugs you keep moving don't stop till you get to the place
Ding Ding Ding. If you smoke, do it at home.

You cannot be serious

1ggkl3.jpg

mad.gif
yo i get so tight hearing shhh like that...seriously i have lived in NYC all my life, the hood and Park ave...for that matter, and now i am in this wack @#& state MD, and anyone/anystate lower than MD, got the nerve to talk crap about NYC...???? We are not that bad...!!! Our accent is da shhh, i don't care what no one says! People make fun of my accent everyday out here in wack@#% Bmore, but FL....c'mon....smh you ain't got shhh on NYC! ...ha what...spring break...i'll let ya'll have that one...
You forgot FL chicks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NYC chicks

QFT!!!! You already know we got the best females down here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
FL girls being easy do not make them better....... thread is corny!!!

Back
Top Bottom