See...This Is why I Hate New York

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

I know NY'ers are haters, look at the rappers from NY they're hating on the south because they're selling and NY isn(talking about hiphop is died, nah you _s just suck)...umm their slang sucks(B, yo, god, son) $%$?? umm accent sucks, they're rude as #!*@...I can keep going
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

An NY dude %*#+%$ the OP's girl.

...or he caught the beats from one.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

I dont get it?

This crap happens every where in the US ..

It's obvious you dont have the 1st clue about NYC ..

FL > NY? Come on now ....

I know NY'ers are haters, look at the rappers from NY they're hating on the south because they're selling and NY isn(talking about hiphop is died, nah you _s just suck)...umm their slang sucks(B, yo, god, son) $%$?? umm accent sucks, they're rude as #!*@...I can keep going
mad.gif
yo i get so tight hearing shhh like that...seriously i have lived in NYCall my life, the hood and Park ave...for that matter, and now i am in this wack @#& state MD, and anyone/anystate lower than MD, got the nerve to talk crapabout NYC...???? We are not that bad...!!! Our accent is da shhh, i don't care what no one says! People make fun of my accent everyday out here inwack@#% Bmore, but FL....c'mon....smh you ain't got shhh on NYC! ...ha what...spring break...i'll let ya'll have that one...

I dont get it?

You talk about hating????

Here
1518l_mirror.jpg

The only accent worse than a NY'ers is a Baltimore accent
sick.gif

When was the last time you heard something like this?

CertifiedFlyBoi23

Now that's lame! Where you from again?

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

I would rather live in Ohio than live in Florida.
You cannot be serious

1ggkl3.jpg

At least I get to see LeBron play in person for the next 2 seasons. Thats a hell of a lot more than Florida has to offer.

Come to Ohio. We are alot kinder than those silly big apple lames. Yeah I said it. You wanna fight about it?

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

I dont get it?

mad.gif
yo i get so tight hearing shhh like that...seriously i have lived in NYC all my life, the hood and Park ave...for that matter, and now i am in this wack @#& state MD, and anyone/anystate lower than MD, got the nerve to talk crap about NYC...???? We are not that bad...!!! Our accent is da shhh, i don't care what no one says! People make fun of my accent everyday out here in wack@#% Bmore, but FL....c'mon....smh you ain't got shhh on NYC! ...ha what...spring break...i'll let ya'll have that one...

Calm down sweets.Chicks like you makes the OP seem somewhat right
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Come to Ohio. We are alot kinder than those silly big apple lames. Yeah I said it. You wanna fight about it?
If you're a good representative of an Ohio person I don't ever want to go there.

NY> any state. Stop hating OP you sound like a child I bet anything you're <18 and if you're 18+ you lost.

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

I dont get it?

mad.gif
yo i get so tight hearing shhh like that...seriously i have lived in NYC all my life, the hood and Park ave...for that matter, and now i am in this wack @#& state MD, and anyone/anystate lower than MD, got the nerve to talk crap about NYC...???? We are not that bad...!!! Our accent is da shhh, i don't care what no one says! People make fun of my accent everyday out here in wack@#% Bmore, but FL....c'mon....smh you ain't got shhh on NYC! ...ha what...spring break...i'll let ya'll have that one...

Calm down sweets.Chicks like you makes the OP seem somewhat right
smh.gif
chicks like me...hmmm...ok...whateva...and i'm a lot calmer than you think...i just don't appreciate "others" hating onNYC...its where i was born and raised, and you know what...it has its up and downs...but never that FL ova NY....
smh.gif
....sorry...i have a lot of fam out in FL...but i can't doit, MD is as far south i will go....too slow out here....NY has alot more to offer than people think....plus the whole story behind this thread, like i saidoriginally has 3 sides to it...so don't knock ny, just because of one cops stupidity...IT HAPPENS EVERYWHERE!

You cannot be serious

1ggkl3.jpg

At least I get to see LeBron play in person for the next 2 seasons. Thats a hell of a lot more than Florida has to offer.

You should just shut up. You're making yourself sound less credible with every reply. I'm expecting something dumber following this one.
mad.gif
You forgot FL chicks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NYC chicks

If we're gonna judge a whole place by one incident with cops then I hate Detroit with a passion
grin.gif

Alchemiss wrote:
If we're gonna judge a whole place by one incident with cops then I hate Detroit with a passion
grin.gif

What do you expect from a southerner .. LMAO

That dude better go milk a cow or something coming in here hating like that ..

This thread is ******ed. Why even argue with such a dumb comment as one made by the thread starter?

Originally Posted by miamin2

You cannot be serious

1ggkl3.jpg

You should just shut up. You're making yourself sound less credible with every reply. I'm expecting something dumber following this one.
mad.gif
You forgot FL chicks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NYC chicks

QFT!!!! You already know we got the best females down here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fittednfresh

Op you aren't gonna win this argument .. This one instance doesn't speak for the whole city but I still think NYC is lame but you can't tell these NYC dudes nothing...

The South in general > NYC

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom