Seeing the Yankees "struggle" Appreciation....

Originally Posted by onewearz

hate is strong in this thread
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ehh i don't like the yankees at all but this thread was made a little bit premature. now if come september and there 70-75 with a few games to go, or theydo what the dodgers do every year win about 84-85 games (only the yankees don't have the luxury of playing in the nl west), or if they pull choke jobs likethe mets did the last 2 seasons then this thread will blow up.

that team has too much talent to underacheive like they have all season long. i doubt the talent will mesh together real well but they should win 90 games offof talent alone, and they will go on a little run later on this season.

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

WTH happened ta da marlins?....
nerd.gif

Last time i checked dey was 11-1....A couple weeks later dey 15-14...
smh.gif
Were dey do datt @...
nerd.gif

And i was just about ta go 2 my first baseball game eva, ta show support fa da home team, I guess datt money going 2 da dolphins

1230hg7.jpg
T' huhhhh, you talk funnny

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

smh.gif
Were dey do datt @...
nerd.gif

And i was just about ta go 2 my first baseball game eva, ta show support fa da home team, I guess datt money going 2 da dolphins

1230hg7.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
Spot on!

nerd.gif

smh.gif
Were dey do datt @...
nerd.gif

1230hg7.jpg

laugh.gif
Nice.

laugh.gif
@ this thread

they always "struggle" early on. just wait till june/july...they'll be the biggest pain in my (and your) +%$ for the entire summer. pray to godwang never returns to form.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

pray to god wang never returns to form.

They're working on making his sinker sink more and they're stretching him out in the hopes of making him last longer.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

They're working on making his sinker sink more and they're stretching him out in the hopes of making him last longer.
pimp.gif
ahhh stamina and length issues for the wang? i see...

do you see what i did there?

Originally Posted by briannnnn

pimp.gif
ahhh stamina and length issues for the wang? i see...

do you see what i did there?
I do in fact see what you did there
roll.gif

we'll be fine.
i refuse to go into the the season thread though until we can build some sort of win streak without following it up with a losing streak.
im tired of going into the thread & hearing one of two things..

a) we hit great tonight. bullpen did good. great job by onewearz cousin. finally hitting yadda yadda. great start by joba. or
pimp.gif

b) ugh.. bullpen sucks.. vagina arm can't throw.. or just us posting how frustrating it is to see Joe Girardi in a yankee uniform.

It seems everything bad that could have happened to this team has already happened and there are a few positives to make from these first thirty some oddgames. I'm still very quite confident they'll make a strong push for the postseason.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

It seems everything bad that could have happened to this team has already happened and there are a few positives to make from these first thirty some odd games. I'm still very quite confident they'll make a strong push for the postseason.

We need to hype up Ramiro Pena and Francisco Cervelli in a J RAIN kinda way, imo

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

airmaxpenny1 wrote:

And there new stadium sucks.

They play in a stadium? Coulda sworn it was colosseum when I went there wednesday.

indifferent.gif

where else can u get hotdog with gold flakes instead of mustard, i'll be there monday blowing a paycheck
pimp.gif

A team like the Yankees are not going to play poorly ALL SEASON long, they will have their stretches.

We will see what they are capable of when they play some better teams.....they are doing what they have to do beating teams they SHOULD beat (Minny andBaltimore).

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

A team like the Yankees are not going to play poorly ALL SEASON long, they will have their stretches.

We will see what they are capable of when they play some better teams.....they are doing what they have to do beating teams they SHOULD beat (Minny and Baltimore).
And 2 of 3 in Toronto
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Nah the Toronto series was def impressive, CC is pitching the way he is supposed to.

Yankees needed a win streak like this in the worst way, they were heading nowhere fast.

Originally Posted by JoE TwEnTy1

indifferent.gif

Should have left this where it was. Lets get in first before we bring this up
ohwell.gif
pssshh. stop being a debbie downer. slumps over! wooooo!!!!!
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Just like this thread was made prematurely it was brought back to rub it in people faces prematurely.
We're playing better and the injured guys are coming around but there's still to much season left to play.

As was said before, Yankees are handling their business vs the tams they should be beating.

Vs good teams like the Angels/Red Sox....nothing yet. Imagine having to play the Angels 1st round followed by the Red Sox.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom