Series Premier "RESURRECTION" on ABC Sunday Nights

Yeah pretty slow and finished ok.
Looks like the mom  who was cheating on her husband and died and is still cheating on him while she's dead
laugh.gif
Thats an interesting concept unless you know for sure, I was wondering who he was talking to when he said something to the light "they're on to us"
Liking this show so far.

Interesting theory Pabs; man if that's who that person ole boy was talking to is..welp.
Naw I was just guessing
laugh.gif

but I just realized something
In the previews to the next episode, they show the woman dead on the table ( I'm assuming they dug her body up with the boy, so their original bodies were still in the grave) so the only way she was in that house is if the they have two bodies now

Somethings up with Caleb. Ever since dudes been back it's been strange.

The dog going nuts, the son in his room touching his bed as if he never slept thus far.

Who was the guy he was going after with the hammer?

my guess is that he was digging up money and it wasn't there (remember during the show he was digging)

then he told Jacob to lie.

Next weeks episode looked dope by the previews.

Last edited:
^ Agreed. I really want to know what the deal is with Caleb. This is the first show I've watched not through on-demand or DVR. Hopefully next week's episode will be better.

Wasn't really impressed with yesterdays episode.

It just starts off so slow.

I wonder what the deal is with Jacobs dad and his arm whenever he has a flashback.

Caleb and all those holes :wow:.... his son is a little weird and that whole alien theory better not be what it is :lol:

The priest has gotta be like "what the ****" his childhood friend dies and comes back and now his old girlfriend.

I'm still gonna watch, but last night wasn't very good.

I usually give shows a full season before I either continue watching or stop.....this show is making me wanna stop watching after 3 ep :lol:

I feel like I can't stop because I gotta see what happens tho
mean.gif
sorta feel that way

Problem with the show is the best part of each episode is the last 5 minutes...and the other 50 or so minutes is just stringing you along at a cruel pace just to reach that point. There isnt anything that grabs your attention or interest leading up to the end of each episode

I'll give it some time I suppose to get better

I literally just started this show last night on On Demand. It peaked my curiousity so I will continue to tune in. I'm wondering why it's only Jacob and the dad who came back so far? Caleb's been dead 13 yrs and Jacob 32years, so it's not like they are resurrecting in any kind of order. Also what is the deal with Caleb's son? He calls the sister and says there is a demon in the shed, and has his shotgun out I don't get all that, seems a little extra. He seems a bit off also.

How will Omar Epps' character Bellamy explain his extended stay in this little town to his boss for the rest of the season? So far with Jacob's return after 32 years it might not draw much attention unless the mother keeps calling him her son, but for Caleb, eventhough its been 13 yrs he was a grown man when he died, there is no way they can hide that. Seeing him around town has to draw attention.

I wish more people watched this here :lol:

I just caught up on the last three episodes (out of country). Like someone mentioned before, firstt half of show really moves slow. The Caleb story line has been the best so far , wonder if he will return. Can't believe there is only two episodes left in the season , does anyone know how the show is doing rating wise ?

This show has been a huge letdown for me.

The premise piqued my interest, but this show's pacing has been slow and plodding, and nothing of significance happens until the last few minutes of each episode.

Will finish the season and watch last two episodes but far as I'm concerned Jacob and the rest of the "return" can fade into Bolivian like Caleb did a couple of episodes ago.

Agree .. First show was pretty good and then from there it went down hill.

I'm still waiting for the sheriff wife to be seen with the dude that she cheated with. Lmao .. But is so slow that is boring. Not to mention it had only been 5 days in show time. Lmao

I made a mistake, last week was not finale this week is... But doesn't seem to matter as I am only one in this thread. Last weeks episode was the best with all the people returning, this week should be even better.

From season debut to now:

"Had a spark when ya started, but now ya just garbage.":\

I'm still gonna follow, in hopes that it will pick up.

From season debut to now:

"Had a spark when ya started, but now ya just garbage.":\

I'm still gonna follow, in hopes that it will pick up.

You don't think last weeks episode was good, had to be the best hour of the series. On a similar note, excited for the upcoming HBO series the Leftovers, that should be way better than resurrection

Last week was OK but predictable ...

Finally we see sheriff's wife with the other dude. Something that we have known for ever.

The sides stories are also blah ... Like they have cancer healing cells etc.

Last episode should've been happened. It was good, especially the ending, bit it still left me feeling ehhh

Man the sheriff's wife was cold as hell.
laugh.gif

"I'm back! **** my husband and my daughter I'm going to see my lover.
devil.gif
"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom