Series Premier "RESURRECTION" on ABC Sunday Nights

The feels were overflowing this episode.

Jacob with quasi heel turn.

Lucille with the full heel turn.
laugh.gif
  She went in on Barbara.
eek.gif
sick.gif

Margaret Langston is creepy as hell. The **** kinda story is that to tell to a little kid?

Yeah she went off at dinner... that was crazy...

Obviously Margaret moved those bones from the factory to the river.... but how did she do it?

The acting in the grocery store tho :rofl: :rofl:

those girls can't act for ****.

Random prediction

Caleb is homeboy with the leg brace who got lynched.

and an original cast member will be revealed to be a returned. Possibly a Langston member..

This show went from cheesy to slightly less cheesy and disturbing :lol:

Just saw the last two episodes...but the highlight was the cop smoking his brother :rofl:

I wonder how many times he's had to do that :lol:

Also, is it me or basically everyone coming back was murdered, killed someone or commited that

Last edited:
Does anyone still watch this show? They've ruined it with all these disease stuff, it's all over the place.

I gave up this season after the first episode, but my DVR kept recording it, so this weekend, I bit the bullet and skipped & jumped thru the whole thing, and man...this season was turrible.
It was all over the place. Evil Catelyn Stark, mysterious Spanish fever, Magical Preacher Hoyt, evil baby, just what the hell was going on. It didn't help that they killed and resurrected way too many characters.
I'm more mad the show made Omar Epps look like a simp, basically living with the girl and implied smashing at the end of the season.

I don't think the writers expected to get a second season, that's my only explanation for the all that mess of season 2. They had no long term plan.

Don't see where they go from here if they get another season (which is unlikely).

Unless they want to show the upbringing of Rachael's evil incarnate baby.
laugh.gif

Bruh, my wife still makes me watch this bs. I don't even know wtf is going on.

To many questions about everything and no closure on anything.

Still trying to figure out what happen with the dude that was in jail and disappeared and also for a minute it looked like they needed lots of food to survived and that went away. Whatever ...

Don't see where they go from here if they get another season (which is unlikely).

Unless they want to show the upbringing of Rachael's evil incarnate baby.
laugh.gif
I'm just happy Marty got those yambinos!!!!

Only question I have is how did Marty end up aging? Doesn't look like Jacob aged one minute in that one year fast forward.

Only question I have is how did Marty end up aging? Doesn't look like Jacob aged one minute in that one year fast forward.
That's another strange thing ... When hearing the story from the pastor it seemed like Marty was already a returned .... Was a little confusing ...

Back
Top Bottom