Series Premier "RESURRECTION" on ABC Sunday Nights

Gonna try to catch up on this. Only read the first page. I appreciate you guys putting everything in spoilers.

Man the sheriff's wife was cold as hell. :lol:

"I'm back! **** my husband and my daughter I'm going to see my lover. :evil: "
Yep! Just straight up sent dukes right over the edge

I was hoping for some kind of reveal as to what the returned are. It just felt like this season dragged on as they tried to get us attached to the kid

So the little boy the black couple were searching for when they returned is Agent Bellamy?
eek.gif

So did he die and just return years before they did or did he survive (I believe family drowned) while everyone else died and he just went on with his life?

His family probably died when Bellamy was very young otherwise he would've remembered them.

Any of y'all still checking for this show?

New season starts 9/28.

So tonight, we get to see Lady Stoneheart resurrect on the wrong show.

I'm still watching just to see Omar Epps reunite with his family & smash the white doctor.

Not really man... I mean it got better because more things were happening, but it stills starts off too slow.

I'm the type of person that when they start something they have to finish it :lol: :smh:

So I am excited to see what season 2 has in store for us.

Will watch it tomorrow.

Too many shows on tonight.

First two episodes have been extremely underwhelming. It's like they're trying to change certain facts they've already established.

I getting some shady vibes from Margaret Langston after these first couple of episodes.

Like a heel turn is imminent.
laugh.gif

I getting some shady vibes from Margaret Langston after these first couple of episodes.

Like a heel turn is imminent.
laugh.gif
From the Doc?

I havent paid much attention 

Omar needs to get the yambs before she does then 
glasses.gif

My bad I meant Michelle Fairley's character.

Forgot her and Maggie have the same name.
laugh.gif

Speaking of Maggie, surprised she didn't pounce on Marty when he was staying at her place.

She seemed to be feenin' for the D.

My bad I meant Michelle Fairley's character.

Forgot her and Maggie have the same name.
laugh.gif

Speaking of Maggie, surprised she didn't pounce on Marty when he was staying at her place.

She seemed to be feenin' for the D.
She been thirsty for like 10 episodes now. 
laugh.gif

Def. has that Queen of Spades ink 
nerd.gif

and Granny just comes off cutthroat as hell 
laugh.gif
 Her dirt seems to run deep 

Back
Top Bottom