Serious Question, Why is trolling so frowned upon?

Honestly to me most of it is funny especially some of the stuff posted on here in the sports section, and while some of it may be annoying at times, why let something posted on the internet get to you that much?

5djbz9.gif

i dont mind trolling, if it's on a troll thread. but sometimes it gets annoying in srs threads.

or when trolling just isn't funny.

Because it adds nothing to the discussions that take place here.

but it's funny though. as long as it isn't posted in a serious thread, like someone dying or a tragedy or something it's all in good fun to me.

i think every messageboard needs a decent amount of trolling on it to give it some spunk

I don't mind it when it's funny but when you do it in a serious topic like dude who posted a "DNR lol" gif in a thread about some dudes girl getting raped just to get some cheap lulz,you deserve to get banned.

but like i said, sometimes the trolling isn't funny. said troll is trying too hard for lulz.

for instance, kingcrux' old and unfunny dog eating joke in 99.9% of dog related threads.

it adds nothing to the discussion, and the joke becomes duller every time he uses it.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I don't mind it when it's funny but when you do it in a serious topic like dude who posted a "DNR lol" gif in a thread about some dudes girl getting raped just to get some cheap lulz,you deserve to get banned.

and that i agree with

21onexz.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

21onexz.gif

perfectly executed
laugh.gif

Trolling has less of a place in the Sports Forum in my mind, it's funny when everyone is on the same page... but that's rarely the case and select trolls can derail an entire discussion or thread.

Back
Top Bottom