Seriously are Men as Insecure as Women?

fig neutonn

Banned
Whether it be looks or thoughts, I truely feel men second guess themsleves way too much and its so uneeded 

Whether it be looks or thoughts, I truely feel men second guess themsleves way too much and its so uneeded 

People are insecure. No need to make generalized, unprovable statements about who is more/less insecure.

People are insecure. No need to make generalized, unprovable statements about who is more/less insecure.

let me go ask, big pooh, steve steve, lil lowjack, and rob the pedestrian......who all lives off of their baby mama's are they insecure

let me go ask, big pooh, steve steve, lil lowjack, and rob the pedestrian......who all lives off of their baby mama's are they insecure

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

No in direct relation to how most women behave as if they are insecure, my topic is stating that men are as insecure. If your point basically is as general as what you stated im generalizing.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

No in direct relation to how most women behave as if they are insecure, my topic is stating that men are as insecure. If your point basically is as general as what you stated im generalizing.

No and its not even close. Not a knock against women either...society puts so much pressure on them its ridicolous. Kinda makes me feel bad sometimes.

No and its not even close. Not a knock against women either...society puts so much pressure on them its ridicolous. Kinda makes me feel bad sometimes.

What I don't understand is how we can even gauge an emotional level of another human being? What would make us believe women are more insecure? Because they don't suppress it as much as men? So like OP said, the most we can look at is how it is acted out.

Even then, how can we just say women when we are the ones that practically aren't confident enough in ourselves to go talk to those same women that have low self-esteem.

What I don't understand is how we can even gauge an emotional level of another human being? What would make us believe women are more insecure? Because they don't suppress it as much as men? So like OP said, the most we can look at is how it is acted out.

Even then, how can we just say women when we are the ones that practically aren't confident enough in ourselves to go talk to those same women that have low self-esteem.

Sometimes my left index finger is longer then my right index finger and vice versa. I can be really insecure about it, but then this girl showed me that her right breast was bigger than her left breast so It made me feel a little better about myself.

Sometimes my left index finger is longer then my right index finger and vice versa. I can be really insecure about it, but then this girl showed me that her right breast was bigger than her left breast so It made me feel a little better about myself.

Most people have insecurities. Others just dont give a *+#%.
pimp.gif

Men are just as insecure, but it just manifests itself in a different way. And we're insecure about different things than women as a result of different pressures. 

Men are just as insecure, but it just manifests itself in a different way. And we're insecure about different things than women as a result of different pressures. 

Everyone has insecurities.

Look at any abnormal behavior and 99% of the time insecurity is behind it to some extent.

Girls tend to be more insecure about their looks, hence why they flirt and try to have simps around and take forever to dress and so on.

Guys tend to be more insecure about their manhood, hence why they cheat or simp (to get female validation) or pick fights over little things so that they can prove their machismo.

Everyone has insecurities.

Look at any abnormal behavior and 99% of the time insecurity is behind it to some extent.

Girls tend to be more insecure about their looks, hence why they flirt and try to have simps around and take forever to dress and so on.

Guys tend to be more insecure about their manhood, hence why they cheat or simp (to get female validation) or pick fights over little things so that they can prove their machismo.

Back
Top Bottom