Seriously are Men as Insecure as Women?

Im insecure as +*!@. I think Im on par with most females when it comes to that.

The only thing Im really secure about/confident in is my sexuality and my driving. So I better never cause an accident.

The only thing Im really secure about/confident in is my sexuality and my driving. So I better never cause an accident.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

This is just sad 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is just sad 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Everyone has insecurities.

Look at any abnormal behavior and 99% of the time insecurity is behind it to some extent.

I agree with you that "everyone has insecurities", but what do you mean by "abnormal behavior"?

Because isn't having a correct behavior arbitrary? Since it is sort of based on one's opinion of what is normal.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Everyone has insecurities.

Look at any abnormal behavior and 99% of the time insecurity is behind it to some extent.

I agree with you that "everyone has insecurities", but what do you mean by "abnormal behavior"?

Because isn't having a correct behavior arbitrary? Since it is sort of based on one's opinion of what is normal.

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

but if men are insecure, what yall insecured about? With women its mostly their looks

I think insecurities, equally for both genders, have an unlimited range and they share the same insecurities.
Stuff that people believe females care about, the males also care about just as much, if not more. Vice versa.

I think the big difference in male and females is that males have a tendency to try and cover up their insecurities more than females.

Like if you ever had deep conversations with a "macho" male, or a dude that "doesn't care", you'd be surprised at how insecure they really are.

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

but if men are insecure, what yall insecured about? With women its mostly their looks

I think insecurities, equally for both genders, have an unlimited range and they share the same insecurities.
Stuff that people believe females care about, the males also care about just as much, if not more. Vice versa.

I think the big difference in male and females is that males have a tendency to try and cover up their insecurities more than females.

Like if you ever had deep conversations with a "macho" male, or a dude that "doesn't care", you'd be surprised at how insecure they really are.

indifferent.gif

man your every other post revolves around how insecure you are about your appearance/demeanor. Sit your ugly !+% down somewhere and stare in a mirror. no one cares that you can't pull women. 
nice avy tho

indifferent.gif

man your every other post revolves around how insecure you are about your appearance/demeanor. Sit your ugly !+% down somewhere and stare in a mirror. no one cares that you can't pull women. 
nice avy tho

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

People are insecure. No need to make generalized, unprovable statements about who is more/less insecure.
For once I agree with DC.

laugh.gif
I swear I hear this once a week

People are insecure. No need to make generalized, unprovable statements about who is more/less insecure.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

indifferent.gif

nice avy tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Do they really? Great now Im insecure about my posting skills
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

And thanks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

indifferent.gif

nice avy tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Do they really? Great now Im insecure about my posting skills
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

And thanks
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

But  what he posted has no real depth

laugh.gif

But  what he posted has no real depth

Originally Posted by JimiLebowski

Sometimes my left index finger is longer then my right index finger and vice versa. I can be really insecure about it, but then this girl showed me that her right breast was bigger than her left breast so It made me feel a little better about myself.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JimiLebowski

Sometimes my left index finger is longer then my right index finger and vice versa. I can be really insecure about it, but then this girl showed me that her right breast was bigger than her left breast so It made me feel a little better about myself.

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom