Seriously are Men as Insecure as Women?

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Most people have insecurities. Others just dont give a *+#%.
pimp.gif

This!
laugh.gif

men and women are equally insecure.

women are only more outwardly insecure (wearing makeup, dressing up everywhere, trying to look skinny, etc). men are more inwardly insecure. deep down, many things things we do as men are in an effort to prove our masculinity (lifting weights, buying gaudy cars, bragging about smashing women, etc).
being insecure isn't inherently male or female, it is a human trait. 

women are only more outwardly insecure (wearing makeup, dressing up everywhere, trying to look skinny, etc). men are more inwardly insecure. deep down, many things things we do as men are in an effort to prove our masculinity (lifting weights, buying gaudy cars, bragging about smashing women, etc).

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Everyone has insecurities.

Look at any abnormal behavior and 99% of the time insecurity is behind it to some extent.

Girls tend to be more insecure about their looks, hence why they flirt and try to have simps around and take forever to dress and so on.

Guys tend to be more insecure about their manhood, hence why they cheat or simp (to get female validation) or pick fights over little things so that they can prove their machismo.
Gotta agree with this one.
Some males need validation through materialistic objects, others through machismo actions, etc...  We must show our manliness to other males to gain some respect to a certain extent through things already mentioned.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Everyone has insecurities.

Look at any abnormal behavior and 99% of the time insecurity is behind it to some extent.

Girls tend to be more insecure about their looks, hence why they flirt and try to have simps around and take forever to dress and so on.

Guys tend to be more insecure about their manhood, hence why they cheat or simp (to get female validation) or pick fights over little things so that they can prove their machismo.
Gotta agree with this one.
Some males need validation through materialistic objects, others through machismo actions, etc...  We must show our manliness to other males to gain some respect to a certain extent through things already mentioned.

Originally Posted by NikeVandal
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What I don't understand is how we can even gauge an emotional level of another human being? What would make us believe women are more insecure? Because they don't suppress it as much as men?
This.

I'm pretty confident in a lot of my abilities, but I also have many insecurities. Am I a confident person? Insecure? Perception is reality...

Originally Posted by NikeVandal
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What I don't understand is how we can even gauge an emotional level of another human being? What would make us believe women are more insecure? Because they don't suppress it as much as men?
This.

I'm pretty confident in a lot of my abilities, but I also have many insecurities. Am I a confident person? Insecure? Perception is reality...

Originally Posted by DT43

pimp.gif
this

nice post my dude. 

Originally Posted by DT43

pimp.gif
this

nice post my dude. 

Back
Top Bottom