Sharing a toothbrush with your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Dawg you are sick. If it's that big of a deal just use some mouth wash until you can take 5 minutes to hit your closest Walgreens or equivalent.
Meh.. Been with my old lady almost 15 yrs. When she had a c section, I helped wipe her *** when she was struggling. When you've been together with another so long, no dambs are given..

Dawg you are sick. If it's that big of a deal just use some mouth wash until you can take 5 minutes to hit your closest Walgreens or equivalent.
Meh.. Been with my old lady almost 15 yrs. When she had a c section, I helped wipe her *** when she was struggling. When you've been together with another so long, no dambs are given..

Damn, your a good dude

I don’t even like going out wearing similar colors as my wife.

OptimalElegantAvocet-size_restricted.gif

my wife accidentally uses my tooth brush multiple times a month. I just laugh it off cuz she is a forgetful individual, def not a fan of it but in the grand scheme of things that we do I guess its not THAT bad, but Id rather she didnt.

my wife accidentally uses my tooth brush multiple times a month. I just laugh it off cuz she is a forgetful individual, def not a fan of it but in the grand scheme of things that we do I guess its not THAT bad, but Id rather she didnt.

Yall have the same exact toothbrush?

Why won't yall move them so she can't make that mistake? Yours on the left side. Hers on the right side.

If somebody used mine, I would throw it away.

Yall have the same exact toothbrush?

Why won't yall move them so she can't make that mistake? Yours on the left side. Hers on the right side.

If somebody used mine, I would throw it away.

sometimes we have the same style toothbrush. but we keep them in tube shaped toothbrush holders and she just grabs the wrong one occasionally. If I was repulsed by it then Id probably take the extra measures you recommended.

Back
Top Bottom