Should I trade my car? Advice..

Not a scam for sure. We have texted about the vehicles and we would meet in person to sign titles over.

Not a scam for sure. We have texted about the vehicles and we would meet in person to sign titles over.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

If your primary use of the vehicle is for daily driving, the Camry, hands down.
Really, other than the fact it's a 'Vette, This isn't even close. It's 10 years older, has higher miles and you'll be losing money on the deal.

Common sense says stick with the Camry.

plus the car really isnt a classic, so years down the road when you try to fix it up the newer ones will be worth what you have so your basically getting an average car. if it isnt a classic or newer one i wouldnt do it. a guy offering you a vette for your camry he CLEARLY knows if this goes through who got played the fool.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

If your primary use of the vehicle is for daily driving, the Camry, hands down.
Really, other than the fact it's a 'Vette, This isn't even close. It's 10 years older, has higher miles and you'll be losing money on the deal.

Common sense says stick with the Camry.

plus the car really isnt a classic, so years down the road when you try to fix it up the newer ones will be worth what you have so your basically getting an average car. if it isnt a classic or newer one i wouldnt do it. a guy offering you a vette for your camry he CLEARLY knows if this goes through who got played the fool.

No it's not really a classic but its such a good looking car with so much potential.

No it's not really a classic but its such a good looking car with so much potential.

Never give up a reliable low mile car for a "fun car" . You already know the vette is gonna need work. Take it from me, having problems with ur daily driver is one of the most stressful feelings you can have. Wait till you get a lil older have a lil bit more paper and buy the vette later on. You'll love having a daily driver and a weekend car.

Never give up a reliable low mile car for a "fun car" . You already know the vette is gonna need work. Take it from me, having problems with ur daily driver is one of the most stressful feelings you can have. Wait till you get a lil older have a lil bit more paper and buy the vette later on. You'll love having a daily driver and a weekend car.

If anyone cares I decided to keep my car. I just installed some trd lowering springs, spoiler, k&n intake and magnaflow mufflers so im just gonna hold onto it and drive the crap out of it. I really like the looks of the car and while in college a low maintenance car that looks good sounds like a good decision. Ill post some pics with the new mods in a couple days.

If anyone cares I decided to keep my car. I just installed some trd lowering springs, spoiler, k&n intake and magnaflow mufflers so im just gonna hold onto it and drive the crap out of it. I really like the looks of the car and while in college a low maintenance car that looks good sounds like a good decision. Ill post some pics with the new mods in a couple days.

Good choice. Getting a ten year old vette as your primary car is not a good idea, for all you know you could wind up with a money pit.

Good choice. Getting a ten year old vette as your primary car is not a good idea, for all you know you could wind up with a money pit.

Back
Top Bottom