SideHustles For 2010 ?

What yall should do is get your boys and find a trade that has something to do with fixing houses like flooring or roofing or whatever so when the real estategame pick back up you could take over your city thats what im trying to do.

Hustles are tight, but grinding is what's good for 2010. I'm thinking about working a couple campus jobs around 20-25 hours a week and juststacking bread on top of my refund check (of course after paying a few CC bills
laugh.gif
). With some decent capital around March/April, I'm also trying to getinto investing (which is the ideal hustle IMO)... I've been reading up, but simply haven't had the bread to play with anything other than pennies.

Originally Posted by Russoull

I always thought about doin those Paid Focus Groups/ QA Testing on Craigslist

I was looking into some of that stuff earlier. One of my college roommates found a legit one off there but I'm still skeptical.

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

buy me some vending machines
smokin.gif
eek.gif
yo! i swear right beforei clicked this thread, i had JUST x'd out a tab on google in which i was searching for vending machines!

lol thats crazy how i was all looking up on some and then the first thread i enter on NT, it says that. its a sign!... must... cop... a... vending... machine ...
devil.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

applying to every scholarship i see... gonna be gettin hustled come fall, going to law school, mom said no more money help

Originally Posted by mneezy1

Hustles are tight, but grinding is what's good for 2010. I'm thinking about working a couple campus jobs around 20-25 hours a week and just stacking bread on top of my refund check (of course after paying a few CC bills
laugh.gif
). With some decent capital around March/April, I'm also trying to get into investing (which is the ideal hustle IMO)... I've been reading up, but simply haven't had the bread to play with anything other than pennies.

Yeah man. Ive been reading up. What's good with fixin up free stuff? Any successes?

well, from the little i researched last year on the vendin machines is...

scenario A: buy the machine through a company... they find you a location... pretty sure you stock the thing,through like buying stuff from sams etc.

scenario B: buy the machine, find your own location (HARD) and go on about yor business... stocking and taking the $$$

supposedly even a crappy one sells like...

200 sales a week@ average $1.00x 4 weeks monthly= $800 before you add in costs...
machines are like 3-4-5k... depends on model...
google it,thats what i did.

I read a couple years ago that sometimes it's not what its cracked to be

some people were getting scammed cause the machines would break down and you were stuck with the broken machine.... so you had to fix it and stock it yourselfwhich meant time which meant the rewards werent as big.

im bout to hustle Avon to the older ladies who use it in offices, schools, etc
avon.jpg

word to Tyrese sellin womens clothes in Baby Boy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

well, from the little i researched last year on the vendin machines is...

scenario A: buy the machine through a company... they find you a location... pretty sure you stock the thing,through like buying stuff from sams etc.

scenario B: buy the machine, find your own location (HARD) and go on about yor business... stocking and taking the $$$

supposedly even a crappy one sells like...

200 sales a week@ average $1.00x 4 weeks monthly= $800 before you add in costs...

machines are like 3-4-5k... depends on model...

google it,thats what i did.

I read a couple years ago that sometimes it's not what its cracked to be

some people were getting scammed cause the machines would break down and you were stuck with the broken machine.... so you had to fix it and stock it yourself which meant time which meant the rewards werent as big.

Word vending machines are broken most of the time

Selling polo clothes that I get on the super cheap, and i need to find something else. maybe the vending machines, throw it up in the middle of times squareand rake in the $$$ lol

i use to look at book in the bargin bin at school and check half.com and flip them if they were worth something. now with the barcode scanner on my phone itsgonna be a lot easier.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

i use to look at book in the bargin bin at school and check half.com and flip them if they were worth something. now with the barcode scanner on my phone its gonna be a lot easier.

Blackberry app?

Man I hate to break it to yall but the vending machine thing is oversaturated and if you had the money to buy a machine you could start another hustle thatwould profit more.

Originally Posted by cartune

Man I hate to break it to yall but the vending machine thing is oversaturated and if you had the money to buy a machine you could start another hustle that would profit more.

like what???

what's a legit online hustle? like the "google ad" and some other weird +!$@. im not tryna get scammed though

Originally Posted by nightruans

cartune wrote:

Man I hate to break it to yall but the vending machine thing is oversaturated and if you had the money to buy a machine you could start another hustle that
would profit more.

like what???

Learn a little about the internet and SEO. Find small business in your city. Tell them you can make them a presence on the net. Set em up on craigslist, makeblogs praising their business, create an ebay store and most importantly make them a site. Sites like godaddy makes making a site easy and a domain and hostingthe most you'll spend is $30. Now present them with the business plan and how the internet can increase their sells, familiarity, etc. You can charge thesebusiness 100 - 1000 a month for doing something with a $30 investment. You get 5 - 10 clients you good.
pimp.gif
Target old heads who look like they never seen acomputer or businesses that dont use computers to run their business and you can make guap.

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by nightruans

cartune wrote:

Man I hate to break it to yall but the vending machine thing is oversaturated and if you had the money to buy a machine you could start another hustle that
would profit more.

like what???

Learn a little about the internet and SEO. Find small business in your city. Tell them you can make them a presence on the net. Set em up on craigslist, make blogs praising their business, create an ebay store and most importantly make them a site. Sites like godaddy makes making a site easy and a domain and hosting the most you'll spend is $30. Now present them with the business plan and how the internet can increase their sells, familiarity, etc. You can charge these business 100 - 1000 a month for doing something with a $30 investment. You get 5 - 10 clients you good.
pimp.gif
Target old heads who look like they never seen a computer or businesses that dont use computers to run their business and you can make guap.

Sounds smart. I wish I had enough time to do it though.

Back
Top Bottom