SideHustles For 2010 ?

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Scamming kicks.
Neighborhood lawn treatment.
Giving blood 2x a week.
Human Trafficking.

"....Money to be made...."

Why would you just post something like this?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I know you put human trafficking so you're joking, but either way just know the feds are always watching
nerd.gif

as for me, modems
devil.gif
. Been doin this for a while and I'ma keep at it,already made mad guap
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Scamming kicks.
Giving blood 2x a week.
Human Trafficking.

as for me, modems
devil.gif
. Been doin this for a while and I'ma keep at it, already made mad guap
pimp.gif
explain

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Scamming kicks.
Giving blood 2x a week.
Human Trafficking.

Why would you just post something like this?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I know you put human trafficking so you're joking, but either way just know the feds are always watching
nerd.gif
utlra-lulz.

Originally Posted by Young Safari

Sellin' T-Shirts
pimp.gif

What kind of t-shirts are we talking here?

I AM AN INDEPENDENT BUSINESS OWNER IN AMWAY YOU GET RETURN ON INVESTMENTS ANYBODY WANT INFO FEEL FREE TO PM OR POST

Good luck finding locations to set up vending machines. All of the good locations are owned by the companies. The only place I see vending machines and gumballmachines is at the mall. Any other location won't do too well IMO. Not worth it with how much start up $ you'll need.

Now ATMs is where its at. I've got couple ATMs set up at heavy traffic locations. Average 700 transactions each ATM a month at $2.00 per transaction. Madeback my initial investment within 5 months and now just raking in profit. Very low maintainence. Just have to load them 2-3 times a week and forget about it.

Btw, this isn't my main source of income (not yet at least). Just a side hustle. Although, I'm thinking of expanding.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Good luck finding locations to set up vending machines. All of the good locations are owned by the companies. The only place I see vending machines and gumball machines is at the mall. Any other location won't do too well IMO. Not worth it with how much start up $ you'll need.

Now ATMs is where its at. I've got couple ATMs set up at heavy traffic locations. Average 700 transactions each ATM a month at $2.00 per transaction. Made back my initial investment within 5 months and now just raking in profit. Very low maintainence. Just have to load them 2-3 times a week and forget about it.

Btw, this isn't my main source of income (not yet at least). Just a side hustle. Although, I'm thinking of expanding.
How much to start?

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Good luck finding locations to set up vending machines. All of the good locations are owned by the companies. The only place I see vending machines and gumball machines is at the mall. Any other location won't do too well IMO. Not worth it with how much start up $ you'll need.

Now ATMs is where its at. I've got couple ATMs set up at heavy traffic locations. Average 700 transactions each ATM a month at $2.00 per transaction. Made back my initial investment within 5 months and now just raking in profit. Very low maintainence. Just have to load them 2-3 times a week and forget about it.

How much to start?
Yeah how much did you initially invest and how many atm machines?

Jani King Franchise... You buy the Franchise, they train you, you buy the equipment, They get you the accounts, you work them, Jani king sends u a check everymonth they deduct insurance and all that other stuff U need when u own a Bussiness.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by nightruans

cartune wrote:

Man I hate to break it to yall but the vending machine thing is oversaturated and if you had the money to buy a machine you could start another hustle that
would profit more.

like what???

Learn a little about the internet and SEO. Find small business in your city. Tell them you can make them a presence on the net. Set em up on craigslist, make blogs praising their business, create an ebay store and most importantly make them a site. Sites like godaddy makes making a site easy and a domain and hosting the most you'll spend is $30. Now present them with the business plan and how the internet can increase their sells, familiarity, etc. You can charge these business 100 - 1000 a month for doing something with a $30 investment. You get 5 - 10 clients you good.
pimp.gif
Target old heads who look like they never seen a computer or businesses that dont use computers to run their business and you can make guap.

Sounds smart. I wish I had enough time to do it though.

That's way too much work for anything less than $600/month in my opinion. $1,000 sounds more like it.

i don't do it but Answering Questions for ChaCha.com.
You Get 15 cents per every question you answer and people average 6 bucks an hour answering questions that people text to you

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

i don't do it but Answering Questions for ChaCha.com.
You Get 15 cents per every question you answer and people average 6 bucks an hour answering questions that people text to you
how do i sign up..
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom