SLIGHTLY DEPRESSED SINCE BREAK UP. DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

A bunch of girls at work wanted me to tell them what was going on and they all gave me the same advice. They told me to just drop her. And so I did, number from call history is gone so its a good thing i didn't really remember her #. She called me last night though just trying to "talk" to me but I told her off saying that I didn't want her in my life at all because it would be too painful to have her in it. So now I'm on to bigger and better things. Time heals all wounds right? Lol

A bunch of girls at work wanted me to tell them what was going on and they all gave me the same advice. They told me to just drop her. And so I did, number from call history is gone so its a good thing i didn't really remember her #. She called me last night though just trying to "talk" to me but I told her off saying that I didn't want her in my life at all because it would be too painful to have her in it. So now I'm on to bigger and better things. Time heals all wounds right? Lol

If I may suggest one thing, you shouldn't have answered at all. So in the future just ignore her calls and she will get the point

Good job though my G

It honestly feels pretty good to have her out for good! Like a really big weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. 

Damn. She really answered your call while she was getting the guts dug out. You see these vids online, the is the first time we get the pov of the boyfriend on the phone. That's rough man, ain't eem mad if it takes you a while to heal. No chance of reconciliation there though, be strong.

OP, telling NT or a close homie is one thing, but telling your female coworkers is another. Stop telling them your business and get out of the habit of telling any woman about this right now or ever. When you're back on the scene, you don't want to be referencing your past with women. Less history, more mystery is the way to go.

And not to be cold or try to make it seem like you did anything wrong, but when you take an honest look at the situation, what was it that made her cheat? Was it something in her past that made her that way or something in her present? Why was it so easy for her to do that to you? Answering the phone while getting piped and then telling you about it was bold. She did that on purpose homie. Was she trying to see if you would allow her to carry on like that on the slick? Did you buy her a lot of **** or treat her all the time? I'm struggling to understand why she thought that was ok with YOU.

Part of growing up. Welcome to MANHOOD.

"...like loving a *****/got your heart broken once/but NEVER NO MORE" -Pusha T

You'll be a wiser man, with better vision after this.
Don't even date, just be out there...get into scumbag mode, and when you least expect it an angel will descend, watch.

seriously hit the gym. if you still have feelings for her write them all down and send them get them off your chest so if yall ever do bump into her again and she tries to intiate a convo theres nothing to say and she will be shamed. 

brandy-smh-o.gif

I want you to go to your nearest gym and lift. Lift your heart ****** out. Hit the bench press and hit some **** you never ****** hit before. I want you to go in there and hit every damn machine and free weight there is. Does it upset you knowing the this girl of you dreams is out there somewhere on her knees to another man? Does it upset you that the girl of your dreams is opening up herself so another man can **** her? Does it upset you that she's placing another mans **** in and out of her mouth submitting her whole existence to this man? Does this not anger you? Submitting her flesh to another mere man such as yourself? Does it not upset you? Does it? I hope it ****** upsets you I hope it makes you rage. I hope you throw those 100 lb dumbells around like she's getting thrown around. Go to that ******* gym and give it your all. I want you to scream on that last rep. Scream and grunt your heart out. Failure won't get you the girl of your dreams to submit her everything to you. Lift that ****** weight. Rage. Become the best ******* man on the planet. Next time you see her whether it be billboard, in person with her man you step the **** up to her like the alpha man you are and push the squirt she's with aside and you take her home and you make her submit her everything. You make her suck your **** because she knows how alpha you are. She goes home and blogs about alpha you were and she blabbers to her friends. All the while you're in the gym banging her and every 8.5/10 ******* through time square.

^ Realest post I've seen in here. Just gave me hella motivation for the gym. Repped :pimp: :pimp:

I want you to go to your nearest gym and lift. Lift your heart ****** out. Hit the bench press and hit some **** you never ****** hit before. I want you to go in there and hit every damn machine and free weight there is. Does it upset you knowing the this girl of you dreams is out there somewhere on her knees to another man? Does it upset you that the girl of your dreams is opening up herself so another man can **** her? Does it upset you that she's placing another mans **** in and out of her mouth submitting her whole existence to this man? Does this not anger you? Submitting her flesh to another mere man such as yourself? Does it not upset you? Does it? I hope it ****** upsets you I hope it makes you rage. I hope you throw those 100 lb dumbells around like she's getting thrown around. Go to that ******* gym and give it your all. I want you to scream on that last rep. Scream and grunt your heart out. Failure won't get you the girl of your dreams to submit her everything to you. Lift that ****** weight. Rage. Become the best ******* man on the planet. Next time you see her whether it be billboard, in person with her man you step the **** up to her like the alpha man you are and push the squirt she's with aside and you take her home and you make her submit her everything. You make her suck your **** because she knows how alpha you are. She goes home and blogs about alpha you were and she blabbers to her friends. All the while you're in the gym banging her and every 8.5/10 ******* through time square.
i'm going to fap my heart out after reading this.

this some good ****.

This broad cant be serious going on Facebook with that mess.. And her friends response gee..

And her response to her friend's response..

Don't feel bad OP, you're better off.. Like was said above, channel all that negative energy into something positive like working out

UPDATE: She's been trying to call me over and over. I ignore the **** outta her. And it feels amazing, been hitting the gym nonstop, went on couple of dates, even went in one of the girls I took out
devil.gif
grin.gif
. I've been really good. Thank you fellas, I took your advice and its been awesome.

UPDATE: She's been trying to call me over and over. I ignore the **** outta her. And it feels amazing, been hitting the gym nonstop, went on couple of dates, even went in one of the girls I took out
devil.gif
grin.gif
. I've been really good. Thank you fellas, I took your advice and its been awesome.

Good. At some point though it's gonna creep up on you so hard, but just remember how deeply she disrespected you. **** that *****.

devil.gif
grin.gif
good for u. Man up son.

bro..... 1st off u need to forget about it and act like it never happened even tho deep down inside u will be hurting... its gona be hard, but one thing u can never do is take her back as a friend or a lover because she doesnt respect u

Back
Top Bottom