SLIGHTLY DEPRESSED SINCE BREAK UP. DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

People have done alot worst on instagram, twitter, Facebook, so why would that screen cap be fake??
I mean a man murdered his wife and through that up there for the world to see...
These "garden tools be acting up"

Cut her off and do you first OP.
Start a hobby. Or a project. Watch "We're the Millers". Hilarious!
Stay up. #fbgm

So i broke up with my ex of 1 year and 6 months because she admitted to have cheated on me twice, once with her ex and the other with a co-worker. After a period of not talking we started to talk once more and tried to patch things up. We had scheduled at day for us to go out and eat and talk about the situation. So the night before our date I called her and she ignored my call. I tried again and she answered crying really badly. I asked her what was wrong and she just hung up and turned off her phone. So i texted her saying if she didnt answer that I was gonna drive to her house. She called me back, and she told me that when I called her she was ******* another dude. So after that I just couldn't do it anymore and I told her that i didn't want her in my life anymore at all. I have to cut her off. But its still in my head the fact that she was smashing the other dude. I haven't spoken to her since. And i intend to keep it that way. I just feel a bit depressed and don't know how to get rid of it. Thanks for hearing me out NT.
eek.gif
 GODDAMN! 
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
UPDATE: She's been trying to call me over and over. I ignore the **** outta her. And it feels amazing, been hitting the gym nonstop, went on couple of dates, even went in one of the girls I took out
devil.gif
grin.gif
. I've been really good. Thank you fellas, I took your advice and its been awesome.
Nice! Don't let up! 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
My thing is, why block out the name?

Wouldn't you want to expose a harlot like that?
Probably a friend of a friend lurked that page and screencapped that ish and didnt want to get their people in trouble...
It's hard to believe that people are that damn reckless with social media but they are...

Last edited:
I know that feel bro :smh: honestly the best thing to do is stay away. It'll be tough but it's what's best for you. PM me if you needa talk, because I too know that feel.

Pics.

Times have changed. (Or not, just more open now)
Sex is sex. That one person bs is slowly not mattering anymore.

all you need is time. Words dont help much in the beggining, but are just there to keep you on track of not doing anything stupid to yourself or other people. Good to hear youre doing well. Theres a billion other brains out there. Dont waste your life on one.

19 and still haven't had my heart broken.

Pops has raised me well.

^ I'm really surprised more people haven't asked for pics. Times are changing lol.

But forreal tho OP, since she did you like that, there's no harm in showing us some pics right? :nerd:

The culture in this world is so ****** up now that I dont even see the point in relationships.

To be honest guys, I have no more pics of her. They've been gone, off my phone, instagram and facebook. Other wise I would have posted a pic

Lionblood has a point.

She did you a favor and told you she did it twice and you still tried to get her back :x then you called her mid **** and she told you why she didn't answer :x

Most women will take that **** to their grave or deny deny deny even if you had video proof lol

Back
Top Bottom