SMFH. 15 year old girl gets curbstomped in Seattle and bystanders + security dont do A THING.

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by jjsrf

I hate NT's infatuation with the word 'hoodrat'
Honestly, there is more to life then your $12/hour paycheck. Even if stopping the girls from fighting is beyond your job duties, I feel that as a human being  with the power to stop someone from being beaten unconscious you have a moral obligation to do so.

i feel the exact same way..  seems like the folks on duty just go to work and collect their paychecks and that's the extent of it.  that one security guard was at least 6'2, there was 4 of them too and none of them did %#!#. 
mad.gif
yeah i feel what you two are saying but at the same time.When that $12 an hour feeds your own kids mouths and takes care of bills you have to consider whats more important. your own familys well being or someone else's.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

I wonder if they post up around the McDonalds in 3rd & Pine...
most likely
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.   used to take the bus home back to the u-district from 3rd & pine at night and i've seen some pretty shady stuff. 

Originally Posted by hella handsome

security is $$%!% made.
i swear, on everything, if i was there just standing by watching, i would have stepped in a whooped ol' girls !*%.
i didnt want to be the one to say it first
laugh.gif

edit,

CarolCitysFinestwrote:
brandonroy3wrote:
ThrowedInDaGamewrote:

I hate NT'sinfatuation with the word 'hoodrat'
Honestly, thereis more to life then your $12/hour paycheck. Even if stopping the girlsfrom fighting is beyond your job duties, I feel that as a humanbeing  with the power to stop someone from being beatenunconscious you have a moral obligation to doso.

i feel the exactsame way..  seems like the folks on duty just go to work andcollect their paychecks and that's the extent of it.  that onesecurity guard was at least 6'2, there was 4 of them too and none ofthem did %#!#. 
mad.gif

yeah i feel what you two are saying but atthe same time.When that $12 an hour feeds your own kids mouths andtakes care of bills you have to consider whats more important. your ownfamilys well being or someoneelse's.

people have been killed with much less kicks to the head...think before you press reply

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 YOUR JOKING RIGHT??? I was trying to get to the other side of that bus station and security was tripping yesterday but their just going to not do #$%* about that?
indifferent.gif
 I was going to make a run for it but didn't cuz of all the camera's they had
sick.gif
tired.gif

That corner use to be so bad.  Back in the 90's-early 00's before the remodel I swear that had to be one of the worst spots in downtown.  People straight shooting and lookin' in broad daylight.  Haven't walked around those parts in years, it is still ghetto corner?

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

Honestly, there is more to life then your $12/hour paycheck. Even if stopping the girls from fighting is beyond your job duties, I feel that as a human being  with the power to stop someone from being beaten unconscious you have a moral obligation to do so.

i feel the exact same way..  seems like the folks on duty just go to work and collect their paychecks and that's the extent of it.  that one security guard was at least 6'2, there was 4 of them too and none of them did %#!#. 
mad.gif
yeah i feel what you two are saying but at the same time.When that $12 an hour feeds your own kids mouths and takes care of bills you have to consider whats more important. your own familys well being or someone else's.
U serious? Yea that $12/hr is payin bills and what not but what if the situation was closer to home and it was ur child gettin stomped, then u'd be raisin hell bout why the guards did nothin. All they had to do was grab the girl gettin attacked and walk her somewhere safe til back up came, plain and simple. To be a grown %*! man and stand there while a teenage girl gets stomped in the head, u really aint got no balls

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

mad.gif
If you dont want to put your @#% on the line get another job. I dont know why defend some guy clearly labeled as a security guard not an observer not only that I have stopped kids from beating another kid up why couldnt they and what is the excuse for not even bending down to help the girl out after all the ruckus
mad.gif
. Most kids just need someone with authority to tell them hey stop and they will and if they dont you have two other guards right there to help you out. And I find it amusing that here there job is to observe and report but go to any club in any city and all of sudden there job is to rough anybody they can up.

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by hella handsome

security is $$%!% made.
i swear, on everything, if i was there just standing by watching, i would have stepped in a whooped ol' girls !*%.
i didnt want to be the one to say it first
laugh.gif

edit,

CarolCitysFinestwrote:
brandonroy3wrote:
ThrowedInDaGamewrote:

I hate NT'sinfatuation with the word 'hoodrat'
Honestly, thereis more to life then your $12/hour paycheck. Even if stopping the girlsfrom fighting is beyond your job duties, I feel that as a humanbeing  with the power to stop someone from being beatenunconscious you have a moral obligation to doso.

i feel the exactsame way..  seems like the folks on duty just go to work andcollect their paychecks and that's the extent of it.  that onesecurity guard was at least 6'2, there was 4 of them too and none ofthem did %#!#. 
mad.gif

yeah i feel what you two are saying but atthe same time.When that $12 an hour feeds your own kids mouths andtakes care of bills you have to consider whats more important. your ownfamilys well being or someoneelse's.

people have been killed with much less kicks to the head...think before you press reply

yeah i know man im not condoning the security guards just standing there but cant knock on them for doing what they're job description entails.Me personally i prob would of stepped in.Really the people to blame in situations like this is the people that run the security for the station i'd say if these security guards was allowed to jump in they wouldnt have a problem breaking up two 15 year old girls.But when they can get in legal trouble along with losing they're job what they did is not right but understandable.

Originally Posted by Seattle206

That corner use to be so bad.  Back in the 90's-early 00's before the remodel I swear that had to be one of the worst spots in downtown.  People straight shooting and lookin' in broad daylight.  Haven't walked around those parts in years, it is still ghetto corner?

haven't been there since i used to work in downtown from 07-08 but it looks like one of those east coast bodegas with shady folks swarming around that mcdonalds area. 

Why is every time there is a atrocious crime, it is always african americans. i have nothing against blacks. but its getting ridiculous. i dont want to hear the victim story. its bs, you wonder why SOME of them are treated the way they are treated and perceived in the media as violent people. i have nothing against african americans, but i am against the ridiculous victim explanation.

yea i dont know about the ghetto hoodrat part but those security guards aint worth a !@!*
laugh.gif

that poor girl didnt really even get jumped, it was just that other skinny broad stompin her out. If you look closely the victim actually was fighting back and rushed ol girl back all the way to the wall then unfortunately for her wound up on the ground in a bad position, looks like she might have got tripped up by one of the dudes actually
smh.gif

those security guards could have prevented that whole situation with out very much effort. When i heard about this story earlier it sounded like this poor chick got jumped by a group of 8, after seeing the video and realizing it was just some teenage chick, i dunno man. I can understand the whole, "I only get paid 8 bucks an hour, i dont get paid for that" attitude but if some girl ran up to me, frightened , and pointed out some chick coming at her and i was a security guard i wouldnt get out of the way so she could get stomped out, thats all im saying.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Why is every time there is a atrocious crime, it is always african americans.
Maybe the atrocious crimes committed by non-blacks aren't getting reported  where you live and maybe that's why you feel this way now cuz that's all you're seeing? Would showing you a bunch of white, Hispanic, Indian, etc. ppl committing atrocious crimes make you feel better?

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Over what she was wearing? SERIOUSLY?![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bunch of %*@##!$ savage kids these days. %!@# is pathetic. [/color]
mad.gif
tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's the most important thing to you in this entire situation? [/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
i rewatched the video a couple of times, i didnt see anyone else touch her but one girl... fights like that happen everyday
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Why is every time there is a atrocious crime, it is always african americans. i have nothing against blacks. but its getting ridiculous. i dont want to hear the victim story. its bs, you wonder why SOME of them are treated the way they are treated and perceived in the media as violent people. i have nothing against african americans, but i am against the ridiculous victim explanation.

white,spanish ect. all do the same stuff bro.it just gets publicized more when its a minorty imo for what reason i dont know.maybe they get more viewers when "a hoodrat gets curb stomped" then when" a drunk redneck gets curb stomped" idk
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom